Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many mirrors are in your house? - Minitokyo

How many mirrors are in your house?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Ok, this is a strange question, I know, but... How many mirrors are in your house?

In my house, there are four mirrors. One in the hall, one in each bathroom and the last in my parent's bedroom.

two in my parents room, one in my room, and one in each bathrooms(2 of em)

I think there are 8 ones... even if 4 quite of them are actually in the same piece of furniture

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

one by room (*4) + one by bathroom (*2) + One in the hall = 7

I have 9 mirrors. 1 in my room, 1 in the hall, one by bathroom (2 mirrors in total), 5 mirrors in my parents room.

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

5, one in each bathroom and in each bedroom.^^

I think there's 8 mirrors, now that I think about it, that's quite a lot

lets see, 2 in my room (its a 2 mirror set by my dresser), 2 in my parents (same thing) 1 in my little sister's room and 3 mirror set cabnet in the bathroom...

6 mirrors in my huse total

Signature Image

9... One belongs to my mom, one to me, one to my sister, one in the hall, one in the entrance place, one in the small bathroom, three in the big bathroom... There's probably more, but I'm not too sure.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I have about 5 mirrors total in my house. :)

When you feel lost, what do you do? When your alone, who can help you? When you've been betrayed, who can you trust?

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i have one: in the bathroom...that's it...do't know why i would need more than one.

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

In my house there are four mirrors (two in the master bedroom, one in the bedroom of my sister and one in the bath).

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

hehehehe...a total of 11 mirrors in my house :) ^_^'

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

if your talking about wall mirrors there are plenty in our house, there four of them, in my room, my sisters room, our masters bedroom and in our bath.

I think I have 3, one in each bathroom and one in my parent's room
LinDorK@_@

There is 7 mirrors in my house. One in my room, one in my bro's, one in one of the bathrooms, and 4 in my parent's room (cause they have mirrors on their closet doors and one over the sink).

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

1 in my room, 2 in the corridor, 2 in my parents room, and 1 in my livinroom= 6 ...o_o

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

umm, i think its 7, 2 in the bathrooms, i kinda tiny one in the kitchen, 2 in my parents room, and one each in my brother's and my room. :) woooowww, such potential for bad luck in my house, im scared now...jk :)

Signature

i have 5 i guess. lets count. 2 in rooms, one in the hallway plus 2 in bathrooms

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

erm... appartment = exactly 2... and one belongs to my roommate ^_^' i'm waiting for mine to get here around Thanksgiving coz' the one in the bathroom is too high for me, i can barely see my face XD

as for my house (well, my mom's)... erm, too many to count ^_^' wait a sec... *3 jours later* something like 13 >.< probably more o_O

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

At my house, got 3 mirror in the 3 bathroom and 2 mirror in 2 bedroom, so all together is 5 mirror... hehe !!

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

i have nine in all my house

fray

fray

The lost one

12 mirrors (5 in my room: 2 great and 3 small ones)

Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.