Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the coolest newB you ever knew - Minitokyo

the coolest newB you ever knew

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Jezzzter

Jezzzter

devil advocate

yeah i'm new sort of, keyray showed me this site. i finally have a place to post all the walls i ever made.

about me?

im kick ass and no one cares. that about it. i love doing game walls. especialy parasite eve. if you've seen my walls you can tell. i like experimenting in photoshop.

if you dont one of my walls i don't care im not going to change a thing, unless I want to, if i like it thats all that matters. i pretty much use this site to store my walls, as alot of other sites are to damn specific and crap. i love high quality pics, so my walls are almost alway big in file size. why waste talent by lowering the quality of great walls?

yeah, im sure i would have more to say but i forgot, i think, i cant remember.

PE KICKS ASS!!!

update, i remembered what i was going to say...
i've been experimenting in the layout of your hompage, and even though no one will see mine, i'll try to get a kick ass PE theme YEAH I RULE!!!

i as you can tell i a tad egotistical, but this is only to mask my many insecurities.

also, DONT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY, if you do you might get offended, not that i say really bad things. mostly i curse a bit, thats all, but its just a warning for the future. so if you get hurt or offended, thats your fault and i will laugh

*waits for the randomly generated "welcome to (insert site name here) enjoy your stay" greeting that everyone says*

Signature
you will hate me... i am sure of it

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

hi and welcome to MT! have fun!

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Welcome to MT! Hope you have lots of fun ^_^

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

...welcome to MT
hehe ^___^' im a robot too XD

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

lol... welcome to the MT family Jezzzter-san! i hope that you've been enjoying your stay so far! if you haven't already, please check out the Noob Bibles in the Help forum... well, take cares and i look forward to seeing your work! :D

Signature Image

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Welcome to MT! Hehe, you seem sooo hyper ^^

Signature

Sayoo

Sayoo

<3 Hakudoushi <3

welcome little one!
:D HF

ludwig49

ludwig49

Reviver of Dead Threads

Hello and welcome. I can not wait to see some of those cool game walls you do.

"If you just say you can't do anything, then don't even try to do anything, certainly you will never be able to do anything." Gundam SEED

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

Welcome to the community and hope to see lots of your work.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Hello there, welcome to MT. Hope you do have a great time here :)
Please make sure to read
FORUM GUIDELINES
MT SUPPORT
HELP
to get familiar with the site and avoid troubles ;)
Take care now ^_^
*giggles* you're pretty cool ;)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.