Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like wearing accessories on yourself? - Minitokyo

Do you like wearing accessories on yourself?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

I'm very much into accessories. I love wearing bracelets and earrings very much. I can't resist from buying them whenever I see the ones that catch my eyes. So, I just wanna know if you like doing so too and what kind of accessories do you usually wear?

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

It would look kinda strange on me, a guy, but I love them on girls.
Although, not too much, it must have style.

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

I use earrings but I don't have many so I usually wear the same everyday.
Bracelets I use them sometimes..
The others, excpet the rings, I don't wear them like about 6 years ago xP

errr... you've forgotten "Nothing". I like simplicity. But necklaces would be my first choice if I have to choose something... isn't "necklace" too an accessory ?

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

ogarcia

ogarcia

Que Viva Mi Guatemala!!!

I use Some Earings But I Prefer Bracelets.........Yeah!! Bracelets !!

Despite being a guy, I love wearing hair accessories.

err...yeah, I'm a guy, so I don't wear much beyond a watch. I don't trust myself with ornamentations, being the klutz I am

Signature Image

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

ya i wear alot of accessories mostly earings necklaces, bracelots rings n sometimes i wear a bandana or a hat :) :)

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I wear errings, but not everyday...sometimes I forget to put any in ^_^' I always wear a watch, 'cuz I hate not knowing the time. I wear a silver cross necklace, because I'm a christian and it's important to me. I also nearly always wear my "Make Poverty History" wristband, my Dir en grey "It Withers and Withers" tour wristband/sweatband and....this last one is pathetic....the glow bracelet I wore to Dir en grey....it no longer glows and is now a sickly shade of yellow...but it made Kaoru see me and thus is sacred!!!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

you bet, with every set of clothes i have atleast one accessory to go with it, i like to wear necklaces, chains and and rings. I also have this hat which i never leave home without, it goes with everything in my closet.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

earring on my right ear & gold chain around my neck, and I think that's all

I wear two bracelets everyday but aside from that, I don't really wear any other accessories except for maybe a watch or a neckless every once in a while.

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

i wear my "support cancer reseach" armband proudly, thats about it, ooo and my watch. :)

Signature

aura-

aura-

Strawberri Kiss

i like wearing simple stuff. like rings and necklaces...i don't like flashy stuff or too much accersories. it's just my style. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I not wearing any accessories.So I look simply.

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Nothing, nada, I find they impair you too much....

Beginner Artist Here!

- I can Draw Eyes!

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I wear a few accessories. My baller I.D. bracelet (It says "Baller" with the Nike swoosh logo on it) on my right wrist, cool lookin' watch (Citizen Eco-drive with black face and stainless steel band with gold accents) on my left wrist, and a hat (black, white, blue, or camouflage New York Yankees or Atlanta Braves fitted hat) tilted to the right side. Yeah, I know I'm weird but I gotta look good.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

For me, the most is usually a pair of earrings..I usually can't be bothered to accessorize, and acessories never seem to look good on me anyway :sweat: . I prefer to look simple....

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I wear four necklaces a chain bracelet and my watch

Signature Image

Merodia

Merodia

~Gotta do what I want~

I like wearing rings. It just not my hand without my ring :p
I wear necklace too, instead my ring

wait, where were those people are going to?

I don't wanna be leaving behind...

saranron

saranron

Saranron D.

Of course, I do. Mostly I wear a wristband, hair accessories, an earcuff (not sure how it's spelled) and sometimes a choker with a chain connected to a wristband. I also want to wear earrings, but I gotta get them pierced first. I'm not sure whether leg covers count as accessorie, but I want to have them.

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

I like to wear earrings, hair accessories, and clothing accessories. For special occassions I'd wear bracelets and necklaces ontop of what I usually wear *-*

Signature

I only wear a watch when I'm at work. I wear my wedding band all the time. I like to wear my earrings when I'm off work, and I don't really wear any other accessories. I do have 7 large to medium tattoos, but I didn't see it on the survey. Needless to say I wear them everywhere. I do think of them as accessories though.

I like wearing my own accesories. I never buy jewellery or anything.
I make my own stuff. cept for a pocket watch i'm buying one of those.
i made my own scaffs which i wear a lot. and i made my own ring in a course.
and i wanna make a big bracelete, not wide, but long so it goes for about 10 cm down my arm
and it's made of silver. i also want to make some gloves as well. swceet :)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.