Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey you, I'm new here - Minitokyo

Hey you, I'm new here

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Yes, i know, i am not So new...i came here about some weaks ago, but just now i realize...I didn't introduce my self _ _"" *idiot*...just life Alfie hehehe

Weel, i'm a very desocupate girl, very lazy, who do not creat anithing yet...because i don't know how! It's a problem, yes, but for a while i will be here just admiring the others jobs...who knows, some day i can be like them?

I LOVE animes, actually most Tsubasa, XXX-Holic ( i'm addcited in CLAMP) and Fruits Basket...but i like others things to....is just ask.

Big post, lets finish. I thik you notice that my english is TERRIBLE, these is because i'm not from the US (Brazil is where i come from) and these year i left my english class...so really sorry all my mistakes ( the many of them).

So, i think is all.
Nice to meet you all guys

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Hi and welcome to Minitokyo, diabolique! See ya 'round!

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

ludwig49

ludwig49

Reviver of Dead Threads

Hello and welcome to MiniTokyo. It is a pleasure to have you here and I hope to see you around the forums sometimes...

"If you just say you can't do anything, then don't even try to do anything, certainly you will never be able to do anything." Gundam SEED

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Welcome to MT~

Signature

Hi. Welcome. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

It's ok if you don't submit anything... well MT also need people to comment or post, doesn't it ? And you can also start...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

hi and welcome to MT! have fun!

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Hi!! welcome to MT!! I never introduce myself either for some reason and I really don't care!! but have fun in MT and make some good friends!! ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

minyu

minyu

I Catch a Fish For You

ooo your new~, hi hi'z, welcomey to mt!~, have funnn and enjoy yours stay yeshys!~

Signature

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

welcome to mt dear. i hope you love it here like we all have this far

well, if you've been here for weeks, then you've been a member longer than I have, welcome though, see you around

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.