Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are buses ever on time? - Minitokyo

Are buses ever on time?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, I can't count how many times I misses the bus in this summer. I am always 5 min to the supposed time, but, almost everytime, I see the bus leaving right before my eye. Or they will be late for 10 min. One time, I need to go downtown for work experience. The bus was late for 20 min. Thank god, I planned to be there 30 min early, or else I would be very screwed.

Anyway, how is the bus system at where you live? Is it as bad as mine?

Signature

S7ATER

S7ATER

Inuyasha and Kagome

I say no lol

Signature

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Once the bus was an hour late. I never saw them on time in my area. Either that or my watch is always off. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

nope my buses are never late lol

In the french city where I has studied, the hours were just probable hours... but the closer you are from the first station, the more likely were the hours to be "good". But in Tahiti, it's really another matter...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Quote by RainOfStarsWell, I can't count how many times I misses the bus in this summer. I
am always 5 min to the supposed time, but, almost everytime, I see the
bus leaving right before my eye. Or they will be late for 10 min. One
time, I need to go downtown for work experience. The bus was late for
20 min. Thank god, I planned to be there 30 min early, or else I would
be very screwed.
Anyway, how is the bus system at where you live? Is it as bad as mine?

AHHH I'm experiencing the same thing!! If only I thought like you and be 30 minutes early.. lmao.. I usually leave the exact time it should take... and sometimes it works, but most of the time it screws me over >.>;;

Signature

Its the worst when u have to take a bus to a train station....coz my bus is always late, which means that i miss the train, and im always late to class...so i learnt to go to uni about a hour earlier...it sucks... :(

Signature

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way they live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." - The Crow

"Sometimes, we're so powerless, that the onli thing we can control is how little we live on" - Mena Suvari (Loser)

http://spaces.msn.com/members/anjelicomen

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Taking a bus is part of my route to school, but my situation is a little different. At the bus terminal there are about 5 different buses that pass my destination so chances are there will always be at least one bus there when I arrive. So, I've actually never looked at the schedules for those buses, lol.

For other places, I have to check the schedules since depending on the location, the frequency of bus service vary greatly. And I also find that the buses are either running late or they arrive and leave to early. And if you miss a bus that only comes once ever half an hour, you'll be in trouble. Overall, I find buses quite troublesome and unreliable, if given a choice, I'd much rather take the subway.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

well, i don't know...they are mostly on time. in new york city, the buses are mostly on time to what the schedule says but i usually miss the bus cus i'm late. XP

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

As a general rule I think the buses in my area are not more than 15 minutes off to begin with, but I figure with traffic as unpredictable as it is there are some extreme variances durring rush hour. Of course, I don't ride the city buses in my area because I don't really think it is particularly safe so... I guess I could be wrong.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Buses here are not usually late. The latest they have been (from my knowledge) is about 3-5 minutes. Then again... I haven't taken the bus for a couple months. My parents drive me to where I need to go XD.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

frozenpetal

Iceculed Red Roses

1 word. PUBLICTRANSPORT.
In wellington you should be happy if ur bus is 10minutes late

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!!In my area, my bus always late , even my area have two bus everytime!!!Hai.................... however it not good .

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

The public transport system in my country is completely useless. Also, the buses are always late. You can't ever trust the timetables, because they're never up to date. And there always seems to be some sort of disagreement with the bus company and the drivers, argh...

Brownie the Cat

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Sorry, I don't use bus as a means of transportation but rather some jeepneys in our country. And they are everywhere...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Pfft.. Where I live has the worst bus service in the world, no doubt.. You can be waiting up to 2-3 hours for a bus at some times, since they have a tendancy to either run late all the time, or just plain go missing.. Can be a real pain when you are really pressed for time..

btw, that 2-3 hours wait is on rare occasions, but they are very commonlyh an hour late. I'm guessing you know the answer to the question from me, now. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

NO, never. I HATE BUS companies!!!

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

they are either early or late they are never ever on time.

I have a motocycle and so I don´t take the bus to go to school or to other places....

my bus driver got switched and she is very slow i mean the bus is suppose to arrive at my bus stop at 30 and it doesnt come til like 40 or 45 and i need to be at school by 55 and i just barely make it to class

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

i saw one bus come early but never on time

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

where i live...mostly but obviously not always. i mean there is such thing as traffic and bad weather.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i was wondering about the same thing ^_^' i grew up in a town where there was no bus system... except for those yellow school buses which are much more reliable because the students depended on those (and oh yeah, no possibility to be stuck on red lights where i come from XD) than city buses btw...

now, i'm in a city that has a bus system, but i don't have to take the bus real often... my school is about 30 minutes away from my appartment by foot, so it just gives me a reason to exercice... and if i have to take a bus, it's usually those buses that pass every 20 or so minutes, so, often, i don't even check the schedule for those, i take them when they get to the bus stop xd... but if i have to take the type of bus that passes only once per hour... i'll make sure to arrive to the bus stop really early... like a half hour before the scheduled time... better be safe than sorry ^_^' LOLL

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I think it must be hard for buses to keep up with the schedule, kind of like with airplanes in airports.
Besides school buses, there really isn't a bus transportation system in my city.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.