Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are buses ever on time? - Minitokyo

Are buses ever on time?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

some times they are but most of the time they aren't on time

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

Yes, I agree and sympathyze for most of you here.. It is either too early or too late XO

i can not count how many times it ditched me or how many times I had to wait for it like a long lost love (bad and weird symbolism there, so I'll use an anime analogy :nya: :like how Ranma waits for Ryoga to show up at a battle) Just on Friday, I had to wait 45 minutes after school for the bus to come. Since I go to school in southern California, that meant 45 minutes in the hot sun :sweat:

One more complain: it is just too hard to find a seat. A manga in hand and a glasses on face automatically means a "h*ll no" and throw the backpack on all the neighboring seats whenever I approach. (This actually made me cry once but I won't go into details there)

In conclusion, people on the bus could be so mean, I mean, yes, the bus system is stupid

LinDorK@_@

Heh the buses where i live are never on time, either early or late. I try to always get there early by bout 10 min.
I really really hate teh buses where i live. the transit says that they are always on time and never delay. Hah right my butt... i hate my transit, they always have problems and are always late

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

me and my friends useally miss everything but that is because we are the one who are late >_<
but if i'm alone i'm useally on time

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

Sometimes on-time, sometimes late, sometimes too early. That's the Seattle-King County Metro Transit Service for you.

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

no they are either early or late

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

davew30

davew30

I ate mythology and slept

The simple answer is no...and they never will be.!

Stop deaths on the road, drive on the pavement!!!

generally, no.

there was a story i read a couple years ago that described a British bus company, where their empty buses frequently drove past bus stops packed with waiting people.
the spokesman for the company was quoted, 'if we stopped to allow passengers get on, we wouldn't get to all the bus stops at the times listed on our time schedule.' ^_^'

Lol, buses are always late for me - I'm always there a few minutes early, but it seems that the very nature of buses is to be late. :D

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

Here in Ecuador, buses are never in time. They dont have schedules, they just run or go really slow. And besides, there's always the danger that the bus driver doesnt know how to drive a bus and faked his/her license, what could lead to a bus crash.

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

Dream24

Dream24

~*Eternal Dream*~

For me in the past, the bus has almost always been on time. But then again I have never bothered to check my watch every time to see if the bus is on time. The only times that I am sure that the buses are late is when the traffic is terrible, the weather is just awful, an unusal day where there was a lot more people on the bus or there was some kind of accident. I guess I was pretty lucky that the bus at that particular time was almost always on time because that is the last bus that I can catch before becoming very late for school.

Seito

Seito

525,600 minutes

Never... They are never on time. They're always early, late, sometimes don't even show up. Grr... If I'm lucky I'll get there right on time if not... I end up waiting like an hour for a bus that is suppose to come every 15 minutes. *sigh* they're against me I tell you. I should go get my driver's license. Then won't have to deal with waiting for buses. >.> Meh... The bus made me late for work today too come to think about it.

Risha

Risha

Plug in Baby

Buses are annoying aren't they? Especially when they say they'll go some place and they don't. Or they go to one place on the way there but not on the way back. I've had a couple of bad experiences with buses lately. Can't wait 'till I can drive T_T

Signature Image

SoultakerJustice

SoultakerJustice

Hero for the Future

lol... Hell No, especially in New York.

Buses are only on time in thre cases.

1) You are running late, so you end up missing the usually late bus at it was on time the one day you'd prefer it wasn't
2) When the driver is blind and ends up going straight past the stop, these sriver are always on time, mainly because they never stop.
3) When you are not in a hurry, whenever it doesn't matter if you miss the bus or not, you don't miss it. If you need to catch it however, well thats another story.

Well that is pretty much my experience with public transport in a nutshell. Well that and those vus drivers that are so anal with their rules that they won't let you on at red lights, that really pisses me off.

it seems like i just wait forever to get the bus...once the bus didn't even come, so we waited there for quite a while! it seems it just wanted to take a shortcut and forget about this route, but thank goodness we saw the bus going and we caught it close by. But the waiting time is unbearable! Every time i wait for the bus i have to wait at least 45 minutes for what it seems until the bus comes to bring us back!

it's mainly bus transportation here.
the bus to my college has a schedule it keeps up with and i'm thankful for it since i don't have to worry about missing a midterm/final.
what i have to worry about is my luck...
Last day it was pouring down and i was gonna be late for the bus so i hurried and throw myself out of the house and ran to the bus stop around 8.15am. The bus which would normally be at that bus stop 20 past of every hour came "magically" at 8.05 in a city whenever it rains the traffic goes wild and you reach the place you'd normally be at in 15mins, at 45mins..

So yes, basically they're on time. The problem is me ;_;

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

buses, whether they are city transit or school buses, have never been on time in my experience. my friend and I had to wait for over an hour in the sun this past summer for a bus. I came out of the experience with a sunburn...not fun.

I rarely take the bus unless I'm with my friend, because my mom drives me everywhere, and even then that's a rare thing.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.