Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletions - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I've been submitting scans, but all but 2 of them have been deleted. I don't understand because they're not duplicates, they fit the 1 megapixel rule and they're pretty clean.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

well reasons are usually given in the PM's by bot chii, ive just learnt to accept it XD

Signature Image

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

But bot chii is talking nonsense. It usually cites my submission for being of "insufficient quality," but they're not. They fit the megapixel size, and they can't have any artifacts or be too blurred because they're digital from some other site. Does chii delete a lot of submission for nonsense?

pamkips

pamkips

?????

not really...hm "insufficient quality" well you never know maybe it didn't meet the standards well what do i know...

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

I had same problem. If this choice still appears too unjust submit still ;)
in the worst case, delete too ^^
Good luck :)

Signature Image
I am a NuGeneration & I squat French-Tribu

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

There's a thread for this, look for it. I'm too lazy to dig up the link, sorry.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11208/
go there if you have a problem

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.