Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you like to watch some scary movie ? - Minitokyo

Are you like to watch some scary movie ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I like to watch it but I very scary when I watched it ?How about you all???

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I love scary movies. I find them funny. Only movie I've been scared of is "The Exorcist" and I was, I think, 5 or 6 years old when I first saw it. I want to see "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". It looks awesome.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Do u think that the-dark-prince doesn't like to watch scary movies or he is afraid when he is watching a scary movie?!?!?
That's will never happen... even in my dreams...muhahahahah...

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Ah i don't like scary movies...I get freaked out easily! ._.
i tend to avoid them.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by 89757Hei !!! I like to watch it but I very scary when I watched it ?How about you all???

lolz.. same here.. i'm scared but i love watching.. and totally freak out thru' out the show.. lolz. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

I always watch zombie movies. even though i'm scared of zombies more than anything else. (i know they don't exist but XO ) anyways. i feel compelled to watch them even if i don't like em. Dunno y

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

nah...don't like them very much XD it's too scary, i'd have nightmares for the rest of the year.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I like also to watch scary movies but when I finished watching I feel scary... >_<

I totally avoid scary movies, I'm such a wuss :sweat:

i love scary movies though i generally waste money buying those movie tix.i get a ticket.go into the cinema.shield my eyes from the horror scenes and scare myself to death and i'm not even really scared by the movie itself.i scare myself.

Manga And Music Freak
http://groups.minitokyo.net/clampfans/<~~~join clamp fans..artist for the world's best comics
i aint got a attitude problem.jus a personality u cant handle.(((X

sakara48

Sakara

I love it too!!! , Anuway after I watch it when I try to sleep , I always think of it and may not sleep he! he! he!
meaw...meaw...

Hi!! Everybody!!
Nice to meet you!!
Do you know? My English skill is very bad at all....
Sorry for my confused phase and sentences, Please try to understand it. ^_^ b

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

I love to watch just that when the movie arrive the horror part, I will close my eyes. hehe !!

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

I think the scary movies today are pretty predictable, i mean you know whos gonna die first and u know that the killer is upstairs stalking the main characters. The only scary movies that are actually scary are all the old fashion ones Jason, Fredy Cruger, Chuckie, Needlehead those are the only ones that scare me. But, im off topic no i don't because their usually boring.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

yeh i love scary movies! i dont know why...but it's amazing. that feeling.....when u watch....

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Yah I love to watch scary movies. Getting scared is the whole fun part about watching them!!!^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Blue-mage865

Blue-mage865

Inspiring Quotes

Heck yes! I love scary movies, sooo much their awesome, interesting, and most have a very original and cool storyline.

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

I like suspense more than terror (because scary movies aren't always that scary).

So.. I think I don't mind them but I rarely find them scary.

Signature

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

My one mission in life is to watch every scarry movie out there (in my lang. of course)!!! I am a major scary movie fan. When i watch a scary movie, i don't feel scared, but after a while when i really start to think about it (like in bed) i get seriously freaked out, and jump like a foot in the air at every small noise. (this usually lasts about from one day to one week)

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

i like to watch too...but im scared im gonna have nightmares...oh well....

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

I like to watch scary movies but I tend to get scared more in the suspenceful ones because the ones that are meant to be horror I usually just end up laughing at.

I don't really watch many scary movies. Not because I get too scared or anything, but because they are generally too boring besides the "scary" parts, and many times those are boring too. I'd rather watch a movie that interests me (something with good action or really funny or has a good story/character development or a combination) than something that relies on trying to scare people to be good.

Yep, i also like watching scary movies, especially those with real action parts.

TheFlea

TheFlea

Theres too many of them!

Personaly the characters in scary movies always do the dumbest things just before they get killed or something else. I like horror games better sence I'm more emersed in the enviroment, especially at night with the lights off.

I guess another thing with movies is that I dont really have a reason to be scared. As with games, say if I'm being chased by something, I want my dude to live so I can progress the story and find out the ending. Ok so I guess that wouldnt be scary to everyone, but when your being chased by a 9 foot tall monster in the dark with nothing but a flashlight and you dont know when he is about to pop out at you. It can get pretty damn scary, and sometimes it transfers over to the real world. Like the mood and the messing of the mind (love it sometimes).

Why save the world when you can have just as much fun destroying it?

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

like them thay make me laugh my brother looked at me funny for laughing when this guy was ran
over by a car broke the windshield and after a few seconds he got up and ran some more. turns
out the guy was possessed by a knife he found in the dessert

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.