Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the mean about my name that '89757' number? - Minitokyo

What is the mean about my name that '89757' number?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! This just for fun and about your thinking ways. Is this question is so weird ???

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

EternalDarkness

EternalDarkness

Your Loneliness...My pleasure

i have no idea maybe a password...just a highly uneducated guess..hahaha cya l8r

-D.j.

Signature Image
The Emo/Death God!

Um.....maybe an uncreative name for an account? XD Hehe.....he....just kidding!! ^^

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Probably something totally random.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

I don't know what it means and I don't think it means anything. Truthfuly I just thought you ran out of usernames so you just typed down some numbers.

Winry89

Winry89

You left me here broken & alone

i dont know . . . maybe its your lucky number ??? is it ??? ttyl tehe

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

im pretty sure its a singer tilte^_______^

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Quote by LJ23Probably something totally random.

God dammit I was wrong! I know why his user name is 89757! I'm not telling though ^_^'.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

dont know, maybe a lucky number.....lol

Lintor

Lintor

Catgirl

"bgtst"

Is it in 1337?

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Ummm... maybe it's your ID number in your school... or maybe it's a lucky number...

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

:hmpf: hmm i dunt think thats ur lucky num ...well maybe its ur name ~_~ i mean when we wote a msg n mobile we used num maybe those nums are the letter ov ur name :sweat: sory im bad n this :(

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

well...umm.... i think its ur password cuz its sounds weird!!! >_>

Perhaps a number for something you received or something, and you like that number a lot since that event?
That's my guess.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

lolz. XD i'm totally no idea why..
maybe like what alisha had said.. you just randomly type in some numbers during that time.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Ringo

Ringo

& h e a r t s ;

I have no idea about thiz..... So, will u answer it? =P

reenat

Hello

I thought ut was a singers title :P! How should i know -_-

Life is like a boat :P

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I also want to play it.My answer is.........................secret.If you want to find it out,come to my guestbook.I will very welcome you all anytime anyplace !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Ringo

Ringo

& h e a r t s ;

Quote by 89757Hei !!! I also want to play it.My answer is.........................secret.If you want to find it out,come to my guestbook.I will very welcome you all anytime anyplace !!!

Secret.... Hmm... What'z ur secret, anyway??? Let me think about it.........................................

Can't think anymore..

You a malaysian chinese? Don't need much to figure it out. 89757 a part of a name of a song/album. Name of the artist, a guy, Lin Jun Jie.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Maybe it's a stupid idea to create a thread as pointless as this one?

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

it is maybe a composition between your birthday date and your lucky nummers

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I don't think it means anything!!! The numbers in my name don't I just think that they added a nice ring to "KyoFan"!!^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

lol... I thought you were going to tell us what it meant... lol... I have no idea...

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.