Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *Poll* Is Naruto is manga getting bored? - Minitokyo

*Poll* Is Naruto is manga getting bored?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

I think so coz' the battle between Sakura and Chiyo-Baa VS Sasori looks not great.It's boring.Why don't they just go to Naruto and Kakashi VS Dana......right?

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I think it not boring for me .

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

i dont think it's boring, and im glad to see Sakura finally doing something for a change. ^-^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I stopped reading the manga and watching the show some time ago. It's just going on too long. I've become apathetic to the most dire of situations in it. I sure hope Bleach doesn't turn out this way.

I've never read the manga or seen the anime so I can't say. ^_^'

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

I dont think so its kool watching sakura fight since she was always the weakest of all of team 7! :D

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

well, i won't say the fight between sakura n chiyo-baa against sasori is boring, but it's just gotten too long~~~~, like forever.

Nope! absolutely no because I like the story line so much well yeah maybe it kind of boring
to see Sakura fighting with Sasori but hey..~~ giving chance for girl to fight man...

Not boring, but I dont think the story is going to end any time soon. I just hope it doesnt turn into a DBZ type of thing, where it never ends and there isnt really any story. No, I think Naruto will eventually become hokege, and there it will end.

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

Quote by MangNope! absolutely no because I like the story line so much well yeah maybe it kind of boring
to see Sakura fighting with Sasori but hey..~~ giving chance for girl to fight man...

Yeah :D :D

Quote by aiyjaiwell, i won't say the fight between sakura n chiyo-baa against sasori is boring, but it's just gotten too long~~~~, like forever.

Duhhhh.....She fighting 1 of the Akatsuki!!!! It must be long!!! Thats shows how strong Sasori is!!

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

no...i don't think so...it's pretty interesting to me :)

It is not boring to me, Sakura is showing what we could never imagine she would do before, and besides, she is fighting an Akatsuki member, one that defeated an entire country and a kazekage then turned him into a puppet, not to mention that he is a puppet himself o_0 so he is not an ordinary foe.

well i think it's kinda lagging but enjoyable

Signature

--TEKKEN UNDEFEATABLE--

Sora147

Sora147

Nerine Daisuki Desu~! XD

it's kinda slow but i don't really think it's boring..
i'm just looking forward to gai-sensei's team and naruto's part fight...

Signature

i think its not getting boring but its gets exciting, sakura gets stronger than before.

xange

xange

~white bunny~

yes is getting boring with all the extras their adding, and until they get back to normal it'll be still boring

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

choppar

choppar

Tenchou of Urahara Shop

I'm enjoying it, although I can understand how people would say it is, as it HAS been going on for quick a while now. But then as FFTacticsX says, it is a fight against a member of Akatsuki, so it's not exactly going to be over in a flash!

i AM getting bored of the anime at the moment though.. I'm just not really enjoying the storylines (Mizuki as a tiger?! :\ )

Anyway, no, I'm still enjoying the manga!

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

maybe y'all right....... :D :D :D

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by aiyjaiwell, i won't say the fight between sakura n chiyo-baa against sasori
is boring, but it's just gotten too long~~~~, like forever.

I agree. :sweat:

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yeah,you're right ayasal :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Once Sasuke left, it became duller and duller.

I'm going to stop reading manga until the semester is over probably and catch up on some Calculus, it's become that dull.

-repeat-

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I don't read the manga but I do watch the show. The whole filler thing is just boring. I don't watch Naruto for the action anymore. I just watch to see if they've finally moved on to the main story.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

vaketon1

vaketon1

yondaime hokage

no way, its only getting better, sakura getting strong as tsunade, sasori and chyo ba using jutsu after jutsu, naruto and kakashi have new secret justsus. what could be better

NARUTO rocks!!!!
Signature

Linda9122

Linda9122

Ain't He Cute?!

It's getting there :) it's true, the Sakura action scene is really long. I think the author's trying to show us that she improver :D

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.