Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whick worlds in Kingdom Hearts do you like and dislike the most? - Minitokyo

Whick worlds in Kingdom Hearts do you like and dislike the most?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

saranron

saranron

Saranron D.

My likies are Halloween town because there are a lot of white mushrooms and Destiny island because I get to see Riku a lot ;P
I don't like Atlantica and Neverland 'cuz it's hard to control Sora. Monstro because it takes too much concentration and memory to remember which way I jus got through.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

For me, my fav 'world' is the End of the World because of the music and the strong enemies that you fight there. My least fav world is Wonderland; it's very easy to get lost with that mixed up room.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

GonTidus

GonTidus

Dise

my fav world is Halloween town =) and the worst is monstruo X__X

OreMo

OreMo

[moth stalker]

my fav is the halloween town beacuse I like the outfits they change into:3
my least fav is Atlantica, the reason, it's darn hard to swim around with that sora and I got lost, alot. . . -_-
and the really big "insert random mean name here" was irritating to fight against. O_o

Signature

My favorite world is either Traverse Town or Destiny Island. Just because both look cool :P.

Least favorite world would have to be Atlantica. It was pretty difficult to control Sora (in Atlantica).

My favourite world in Kingdom Hearts gotta be Atlantica and Destiny Island. XP Atlanctica's Theme song, Under the Sea is very... cultural-ish. (I wonder if this word even exist?) Least favourite world would be... let me see... 100 Acres Wood. I have to somewhat lead Pooh to some honey pots and do some crazy things.

P/s: I'm playing Kingdom Hearts: Chains of Memories. Saa.. it's still Kingdom Hearts anyway. ^^

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

Well I like .... to tell the truth, I don't have any favorite world. I like most of them, maybe Neverland and Destiny Island? coz of their colorful and twinkling effects hehe. Traverse Town's not bad too. But there're just some place that I don't like ... like Hallow Bastion coz the world is so big and complicated. Well, I don't really like the atmosphere.

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi
+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.