Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Public or Private Schools? What is better? - Minitokyo

Public or Private Schools? What is better?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

This is something I really want to know. Is private schools better than public? (overall)

Even though I go to a private school myself, I think public is better. It's not that I hate private schools or anything, but I reckon that it'z really hard to have friendz.

It's not like if I don't have any friendz at school. Actually I have plently right now. But, I mean like overall, if it wasn't for me knowing a couple of them before I came to this school, I think I would really have to start all over again.
Public schools, I think the people there have are more open minded, and they don't judge you about what you look like or whether your rich or not. I've nearly been to a private school all my life, and the first one that I've been to...that was bad.

I was the youngest amoung the year 6 and year 5, cuz I skipped a year. And they use to tease me because I really didn't know much. They already stared having boyfriends/girlfriends in year 6. But I changed school, so everything is perfect now ^^

Okay apart from the friendz stuff, I think it'z easier to communicate with teachers and students with questions in public school although Public school questions are easier than private, since I saw the difference when I moved last year.

I guess I just don't really like private schools, what about you? What do you think?

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I prefer public school cause ......*sctratch head* well.....I guess you have to follow the rules and everyone sort of like you in standard.
Ps.....Seriouly I don't know what the hell I'm talkin about.

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

Hmmm, well i started off at a public school, and then in gr5 my parents just pulled me out and thew me into a private school...haha ya i was a real free spirit! aahh, fun fun, haha, oh! but anyways, so i had to go to a public school, which at the time i thought was the crappiest thing ever, i didn't know anyone at all, so i didn't even have that luxery like u did, but in the end it worked out really well. I made lots and lots of friends and it was good. I dunno tho, over here where i am, in a public school you get judged by what you where, a lot, in a private school with uniforms that doesn't really occur, but i would have to say that for me i liked my private school better than a public school, i knew everyone in my grade really well, and i got along with most ppl, except for the odd person who i didn't like. I never got picked on or anything like that in school ever, so i don't really know how to compare private and public that way, but from what i've heard public school kids can get picked on a lot, and there are lots of 'social cliques' that exclude many people.

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

I think public schools are better.. because there are more people to meet and be friends with! :D
And you can also blend in with the crowd, so if you act weird, no one will stare at you funny. Except if you dress strangely. Yep.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

I went to private school.

Hm, what can i say? in my country public schools has more qualities than those private schools, the monthly fee is normal, and so on. But in private schools there are more facilities, and more activities, but of course you must pay more than the public schools. Oh, there are many private schools that are equal in quality to the public schools rite now.

Pride comes before the fall

Well i went to privates schools all my life...

But basically i perfer Private schools when it comes to high school years because first off, some of the high schools around my area are trashy, and there's junkies, and try hards. But i mostly worry about education than friends. But most perfer public schools cause of school fees since they are way low compare to private schools. But private schools tend to be heaps strict in case of uniforms and attendance. But if i were in a family with a moderate income, then i would definately enrolled in a public school instead, but too late cause i've already graduaded.

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

i know that when u pay u r treated differently. also in a privite school u have a dresscode and there are less ppl in a class. i was in a public school and had 30 ppl in my class. well at least thats how it is in my country

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

Quote by nikoraii know that when u pay u r treated differently. also in a privite school u have a dresscode and there are less ppl in a class. i was in a public school and had 30 ppl in my class. well at least thats how it is in my country

huh? dress code? wow...we just have skool uniforms, but yeah...people think you're a nerd or something if you have long skirts...
Well...I've always liked short skirts...so that'z fine with me, escept you get told off by the teachers... >.<''

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I'm in public schools since Elementary to High School... in my country, the quality of education in private schools are better than public schools... :\
But it easier to gain friends in public schools they said...

i prefer Public Schools bcoz there's no tuition fee :nya:

From my personal experience, i would say privates schools.

anyone, such as myself, who has attended both will say that private schools are better, the classes are smaller, teachers are better , and the whole education process is better.

if its going to be a long shot, im still going to take it, and trust my aim that it hits
Signature

i got to a semi-private school
(a catholic school)

but i really believe private schools are alot better.
although they cost alot more and sometimes its not worth that amount for an education.
mostly because education isnt always about the school you go to.
but instead its about if you work hard or not, although
it is better to attend a private school since they mostly always have better facilities.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Private schools are better in terms of education. They're more elite and they have control over who they accept. Public schools have to accept everybody. And in New Zealand, all public schools and private schools have uniforms, so that's not really an issue. It's just that the private school uniforms are generally better quality and look better.
I go to a private school which costs a fortune, but it's worth it because the education I get there is just about the best you can get. And they have more funding and better facilities.

Brownie the Cat

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.