Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of minskirts on girls? - Minitokyo

What do you think of minskirts on girls?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

I don't have very many, but I think they're comfortable ^-^...i have like.....2....XD

SolarMan

SolarMan

No Boy No Cry

Quote by tetsuo211Mini skirts are cool. Love them on a woman :) Showing off some leg.... and oooooh!!!! oh so sexy :)

thats what i just normaly see these days chicks in mini skirts XD

Signature

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

i think miniskirts is not really a bad thing, but i don't like it
i refer something else

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by thedarknessi think miniskirts is not really a bad thing, but i don't like it
i refer something else

Like jeans??

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

mOochaN

A L O N E

yep.. they are freakin' cute...... i love wearing them.. but i dont wear it too much coz i dnt wana attract the wrong sorts of people.. its too scary.... especially in my place.... but occasionally i do wear them.. xd....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

the shorter the bette except for fat chicks they always were stuff that is like to small and reviling like inch long skirts and you never see a hot girl do that unles the a slut

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

here in the US, miniskirts make girls look unprofessional, and, for lack of a better word, slutty. in my town, the school board is finally imposing a dress code upon students, to better prepare them for work, especially in the high schools. skirts are to come to mid-thigh when the girls sit down.

this was a rule when I was in middle school -- my middle school was in the district, but as an alternative school, we wore uniforms, and all the rules imposed upon the district applied to the uniforms.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I think miniskirts make girls look lovely and sexy (most of all sexy), altough I'm not too sure about the mature part, but that's just my opinion. And for the ones who think miniskirts are slutty or something like it, I don't think that's true. Clothes don't make a girl slutty, her attitude does. If a girl wears a really short miniskirt and just hangs out with her friends and has a nice attitude, then she just likes to wear miniskirt because it's the fashion trend around or maybe she just feels confortable wearing it, and none of you can't tell me that doesn't happen. But if a girl wears the same outfit and keeps showing off to everyone and does any kind of kinky things/ comments, then that's probably a... well, you know.

By the way, I think girls look really good in jeans too (tight jeans, of course). Does any of you think that way too?

Member of "[Hispanime]".

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

either trying to attract boys, be pretty, be popular, or the negative aspects

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> Whenever I see a girl (who weighs 110-125 lbs., 5"2-5"10 tall) girl, my head will turn like mad!!! I like to see a girl in a miniskirt, but it really depends how see looks like (figure-height-face quotient). (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

fray

fray

The lost one

I don't think a boy would say they don't like miniskirts on girls. XD
There is no problem to girls use miniskirts but the girl that wears this need posture and class or otherwise will be vulgar. :) In the right way is very beautifull and sensual.
I don't like skirts, I like very very long jeans (a little tight and with large border like in 70's) and baby look. :)

Signature Image

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Hm... my friend thinks that they're satan's gift to teenage guys ..... :) heheheh.....
but,I'd have to agree with ya they're very attractive and yes even the anime characters wear them at school! :)

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

I like miniskirts a lot actually. Very comfy and stylish, I wear them all the time and here in my country, is the top fashion n___n. Every single girl here wears one, if not, they are just boring *hehe joking. No offence coarse*

Signature Image

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Ew. I hate miniskirts. They're so ugly and inconvenient, especially with those stupid flat shoes.

Brownie the Cat

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

so long i get to see a girl in one..i guess im happy enuf...>< the place im living in doesnt allow such things...say its against their religion n stuff.. T_T even holding hands in public can be sent to court.... like its a major offence or sumtin...

Signature

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

*drools* lol

and why do fat girls always have to wear shorts and skirts?! its so. . .. *blah*

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Mini skirts does make a girl look more attractive and sexy and I personally like them but now some girls wear miniskirts practically showing off everything and that's just wrong.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

To be frank:
Skirts in general are among the worst ideas mankind ever had.
Damn, if I was a girl, I would never wear skirts (unless I could wear shorts beneath). They are so impractical. You always have to pay attention how much you are revealing. Pants are much better.
If the right girls wears them it can look good, though.

I like wearing pants but i'm not going to stop antone else from wearing them. ^_^ I think if you can pull it off you should go for it.

taimoor

Oooh!!! banana pie!

Honestly, I envy girls for being able to wear skirts. If I could, I'd wear them everyday... they're sooo much more comfortable than jeans... but, since that would be just wierd, I simply became an actor. (a la John Cleese)

Anyways, I find that it really depends on the girl's build... If she's got large rolls of fat or something, eech... however, if she's healthy, she's more likely to look good... and don't get me started on how bad anorexics look.

~Tai
Hating AOLers since 1997.

It looks fine on you if you have a good legs ~_~ ....not me... >.<

Signature Image

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Quote by Luckster

Quote by BlkLotusmost miniskirts are nice on girls. but when they are too mini and show
their assets that is too much. when they bend over and you see
everything that is bad. not sexy just slutty i think .

I agree

Same here!! Very nasty clothes!!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

It's just a fad, all girls copy each other anyway and say they don't. Ironic really.

It the past it was improper for a lady to show any bare leg skin at all, but nowadays you can visit wickedweasel.com and figure out how times have changed. I'm not supporting the site, just using it as an illustration from some other post I found galloping around the net. If it makes a girl feel sexy and gets the desired attention, then why is it so wrong? Then again, a lot of girls have issues once you get to know them, maybe miniskirts are for the less baggage carrying types.

With so much make-up around, tons of girls wish to be pretty on the outside, but spend little time developing the woman waiting to be born on the inside. Always worrying about how they look and what matches with what, never taking enough time to become aware of the deeper senses that drive those insecurities.

-repeat-

well...miniskirts are nice and all...but its too much

Lacusxoxo

Signature

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.