Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of minskirts on girls? - Minitokyo

What do you think of minskirts on girls?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

God Bless miniskirts

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by CathalGod Bless miniskirts

THink so?? I'm not certain^_^'

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Quote by SouthernBoy504I do agree the miniskirts to make the girls very lovely and the showing of their legs while wearing one is a good trend as well, usually one that should be worn only occasionally. Don't wanna attract the wrong type of guy by wearing miniskirts too much.

yeah...i agree with the last sentence there...but..i honestly don't know..like sometimes it looks great and sexy but other times it just looks almost...sleezy...*shrugs* w/e ^-^

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

miniskirts are cool :) they're almost as cool as those tight jeans XD
girls look's sooo hot wearing them ;)

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

soooo nice love mini skirts too looook veryyy sexy!!! :D

SORRY ABOUT THE BAD ENGLISH!!!^^

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Quote by BlkLotusmost miniskirts are nice on girls. but when they are too mini and show
their assets that is too much. when they bend over and you see
everything that is bad. not sexy just slutty i think .

First of all I am a girl and miniskirts just show my underwear too much.... Also I have a dress code at my school that the miniskirt has to be long >.<

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

*laughs* I love mini skirts. I wear it anytime in the year even winter. If it is winter, I just wear a big warm coat over myself and legwarmers. ^^ I love leg warmers and miniskirts ^^

Signature

as long as the skirt is presentable, then fine by me.

harlequin

harlequin

Condrestl Abdello

Oh man, one of my ex's was a very attractive gothic girl who --loved-- wearing miniskirts and I loved her for it. >.> She had great legs.. and I enjoyed touching those legs......

mama mia.

It really depends i guess...
In anime i dont mind as much but in real life im a more conservative type of guy...
Not to big on make up and not too big on the miniskirts... I dont mind them but i dont like to see them too much...

But they are cute every now and then!

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Mini skirts can be cute, but sometimes guys can get the wrong impression when they see a girl in a mini. Ya know what I mean right?

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by Silvandragon17Mini skirts can be cute, but sometimes guys can get the wrong impression when they see a girl in a mini. Ya know what I mean right?

Most definitely, they're too poor to get regular length skirts.

Drifterx

Drifterx

Drifterx

they look cute but be careful for those freaks out there!

Signature

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Look at my sigy, what do you think i feel about miniskirts? :D :D

Signature

Well, miniskirts are like spandex, great for some, should be made illegal for others XD Remember, as the wise man once said, some things you can't unsee

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

Well, I like to see girls wearing miniskirts, but they have to look cute though. But I guess miniskirt might attract some *asshole* in the street to provoke them. That's why I always tell my girlfriend not to walk alone on miniskirt.

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by mOochaNyep.. they are freakin' cute...... i love wearing them.. but i dont
wear it too much coz i dnt wana attract the wrong sorts of people.. its
too scary.... especially in my place.... but occasionally i do wear
them.. xd....

:o you wear that, cool XD I want to see that! XD

Quote by SouthernBoy504I do agree the miniskirts to make the girls very lovely and the showing of their legs while wearing one is a good trend as well, usually one that should be worn only occasionally. Don't wanna attract the wrong type of guy by wearing miniskirts too much.

I agree with him :)

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Miniskirts who doesn't like miniskirts or minijupe especially if the girl that's wearing them has hot legs and thighs XP with some high heels oh boy!!!
>< my weakness

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Miniskirts are defenetly sexy... but only if the "right" girls wear them^^

Girls in miniskirts look pretty hot...I mean...Yeah...

I have miniskirts but I always feel a bit uncomfortable wearing them because I feel like I'm showing too much skin. Maybe I'm just a prude!

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

got no problems with XP
they look nice and pretty on girls

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Quote by AkiraKMiniskirts are defenetly sexy... but only if the "right" girls wear them^^

Theres no denying this statement

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Hmm...anything also can...looks nice but they shouldn't wear too short or its er too revealing...sumthing lidat...noticed ur frm sg oso lol sec 3 now?

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.