Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of minskirts on girls? - Minitokyo

What do you think of minskirts on girls?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 134 total items

The school I go to do not allow girls to wear skirts above the knees. I would not mind wearing a Japanese school girl uniform.

It all depends how mini, they look cute if they show enough but not too much but defenitly NOT on fat people (no offence, but it doesnt work OR look cute)

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

I think that if the girl has pretty legs the miniskirt helped her to show them, if it also does not have pretty legs helped to show them anyway, so I think that the miniskirt serves just to show the legs and to cover the necessary :nya: and that most of the girl who uses miniskirt looks very beautiful, but not all ;)

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by foobluedLove em, I like to see them on other girls, and I find them very comfortable myself... :)

hey same here!! but my mum keep insistin I nv wear them when goin out......

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

well, I hate it :O i'm more kind of skirt to the knee type of guy... sometimes it can be cool (maybe 1 in a year) and I don't think miniskirt gives more credibility to any woman nor looking mature...

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Well i dun noe about looking mature but a girl wearing miniskirts is definitely hot especially if she has nice legs :) . Dun wear it too often through as the number of "dirty old men" in the world is increasing XD

Quote by AkiraKMiniskirts are defenetly sexy... but only if the "right" girls wear them^^

Agreed ;)

Quote by LupichIt all depends how mini, they look cute if they show enough but not too much but defenitly NOT on fat people (no offence, but it doesnt work OR look cute)

Nods head :)

Theyre nice if theyre not too short and if the legs are puuurrrrrrfect. I mean silky smooth and ooooooooo..........
magic ;)

samu02

Back to Basics

it makes them look sexy but I advise that they be aware of their surroundings. The streets are littered with perverts nowadays

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Miniskirts are good. Can't put it more plainly than that. I especially like em on good legs.

haha mini skirts............ right ;)

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

im just not comfortable enough to wear one usually, they're cute but make me very selfconscious ^^;

nose bleeds....

ghostued

ghostued

Another EvaManiac

I think that the miniskirts are nice too, but inside some limits. all girl that wear them should know your limits to dont seem vulgar

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 134 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.