Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Text your IQ (Question 2)by 89757 - Minitokyo

Text your IQ (Question 2)by 89757

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Welcome to everyone!!!

A soldier who training to use grenade.His ladder says:''When you open your grenade plug ,
you try to count 5 second like this ( 1,2,3,4,5 and throw it)''.

So this soldier had an good results in training.After a year, war is beginning.This is his first
time in war. So In battle war, he just put out a grenade plug and count 5 seconds, but WHY
HE WERE FAILED AND EXPLODE HIMSELF ??? Try to guess it !!! My answer is very fun.

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Maybe he counted 1,2,3,4,5 and insted of throwing the bomb, he countinued his talking after his counting by saying: "And throw it"... So, boooooooooooom.... maybe... but who knows....

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! Let me give my answer . My answer is this soldier is too panic bacause this is his first war,so he too mumble speaking like this ( 1.............2...............3................4...............and
5) So he already explode himself when he count 3.

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

I hate to be a copycat, but Dark-Prince's answer is the one I would have given ^^

Signature Image

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

^ lol I was thinking of that too >_<

Signature

He dropped the grenade to count on his fingers?

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

He Only Counted 5 Seconds.....But Doesn't That Mean That The Timer In The Grenade Made It Blow Up On Him? Or Maybe The Grenades In The Real War Had A Different Time Setting And Blew Up Sooner Than The Other Ones...... ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

my answer would have been...well, he counted to five...but waited too long to throw the grenade. lolz XD lame answer, i know...

Apathy

Apathy

Texhnolyze

Quote by 89757 So In battle war, he just put out a grenade plug and count 5 seconds,

He didn't throw it? xD

Signature

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

well first, grenades have a pin you pull that will release a lever, when you throw the grenade it releases the lever which starts the fuse, so he could hold it forever and not blow up. And if there is a grenade where the timer starts once you pull the pin (i guess WWII german grenades had a timer set by the person throwing it and couldnt be stopped once it started) I wouldnt be counting down anyways, id just get rid of it lol.

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

PAche

PAche

hoarder

-.- because his enemy had thrown another grenade at him?

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

um........................ okay i am a blonde and dont really know why dont you tell us ?????? please??

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Quote by 89757A soldier who training to use grenade.His ladder says:''When you open your grenade plug ,
you try to count 5 second like this ( 1,2,3,4,5 and throw it)''.

So this soldier had an good results in training.After a year, war is beginning.This is his first
time in war. So In battle war, he just put out a grenade plug and count 5 seconds, but why
he WERE failed AND explode himself ??? Try to guess it !!! My answer is very fun.

If he said he had to "try" to count 5 seconds then that doesn't mean it was technically possible to count to 5 b4 the grenade blew. Also one has to take into account the amount of time it takes for him to count to 5....it's not a very clear question

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

sakara48

Sakara

One of another fell on his head Ha ha ha!!!
meaw...meaw...

Hi!! Everybody!!
Nice to meet you!!
Do you know? My English skill is very bad at all....
Sorry for my confused phase and sentences, Please try to understand it. ^_^ b

SolarMan

SolarMan

No Boy No Cry

he just threw the pin and still had the grenade with him. x_x
just a guess

Signature

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

he forgot to pull the pin!!!....no ummm its cuz he was counting too fast so technechly he never reached the number 5? ^_^'

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

its because he counted to 5 but it never said he threw it

Signature

kamikaze6491

kamikaze6491

This is my DEMISE

i think maybe since it was 5 seconds he said 1 mississippi and so on...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Quote by THE-DARK-PRINCEMaybe he counted 1,2,3,4,5 and insted of throwing the bomb, he
countinued his talking after his counting by saying: "And throw it"...
So, boooooooooooom.... maybe... but who knows....

My answer is also the same with this one. XD

Shierly

Henrikus and Me !!!!

Because the soldier isn't use his mind so he can explode himself

I love Henrikus, because :
1.He is a great Yoyo master
2.He never give up to save this world
3.He gave me Registeel

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

umm that a weird question, plus isn't gernade made to go off at the 10 sec mark?

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I found your all answers are very special !!! Good imagine and nice thinking.I like you all answer !!!

He didn't throw the grenade once he finished counting :sweat:

Signature Image
DON'T CLICK HERE!!!
I'M WARNING YOU!!!
YOU'D BETTER NOT!!!
Well, don't blame me if you do. I did warn you.
http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Reisha

rene3088

rene3088

call me ai~~

maybe he dunno how to count...
He count like this 1, 1.1,1.2,1.3....etc???

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.