Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you drool when you sleep? - Minitokyo

Do you drool when you sleep?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

well, for me... it depends.. yes, of course sometimes i do (rarely!) and i don't know why it happens X/ -hides face- i remember yesterday, my friend and i were on the train and we saw this middle-age man sitting on his seat, deep asleep then he started to drool O_o my friend was so digusted by the scene. i just hope that one day when i feel asleep on any public transport, i better not drool X)

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

Wow! I never expected that question. For me, yes rarely, but it happens. And than I think "where did that came from".
But I am more disgusted when we are driving to our holiday at night. My brother falls asleep on my shoulder, and well... you know....

i don't.but my sisters does.sometimes they look cute.sometimes they absolutely don't

Manga And Music Freak
http://groups.minitokyo.net/clampfans/<~~~join clamp fans..artist for the world's best comics
i aint got a attitude problem.jus a personality u cant handle.(((X

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

doesnt everyone?!?!?!?!?!?!?

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

lol, nice question. Never expected that one to come up. XD
I, personally, don't drool, but I don't hang around long enough to find out if anyone esle in my family does or not. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

not that I know of

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

drueling is apart of life thats why i dont party too hard,lol

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I believe I do.

Drool? Mmm.. let me think about it first..... mmm... i guess i don't drool, since the wet spot is on my back head.

Yes, only when i'm very tired or i'm taking a nap in school.

When I fall asleep unexpectedly I do drool. <.< Ever drooled on your textbook? = P

Never drooled ^^'

i don't know people who do it. Happy it never happened... It could have been even more embarrasing, like once when I fell asleep on my friend's shoulder during a bus drive in France during some school holiday a few years ago.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Sometimes, though not so often.

I have sinus trouble, so instead of snoring, I generally sleep with my mouth open. So if I've been on my side with my head tilted for a while a little spittle may leak out. Not a water factory though.

I only know due to some dried blotches on my pillow next morning.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

not all the time, but yup ^_^

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

OH MY GOD! I thought I was the only one...I feel so relieved now...phew. Hehehe...I have a serious drooling problem...hahaha, not that I do it all the time, but damn, when I do, I really do...it's freakin nasty!!! hahaha oh well what can I do?

I drool all the time when I sleep.
My dad tells me that people who drool spend a lot of money. >.<

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

i hate to admet it but ya i do... sometimes a wake up and my pillow is wet yea i know its gross... >.< i drool.. doesnt everybody?

yeah when i wake up to pee and sleep again then i drool

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

Quote by hana-kunI drool all the time when I sleep.
My dad tells me that people who drool spend a lot of money. &gt;.&lt;

lol but its so true i always spend all my money. i already spent all my summer earnings before the summer ended. i dont even remember what i spended it on. yes i drool a lot when i'm sleeping.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I know i do!!!! I drool really heavy too

Signature Image

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Quote by hana-kunI drool all the time when I sleep.
My dad tells me that people who drool spend a lot of money. &gt;.&lt;

yeah I think thats right

Ya, I drool when I sleep, but its rarely.

lol i sometimes do ^_^ and i agree with hana-kun cus i spend alot of money whenever i get it ^_^ and when i drool sometimes the nastiest part is that when i wake up my whole pillow is like covered in drool and my cheek is wet in drool >.<

Signature
thanks to kawaii-chicken

Geminia

Geminia

What?

I only drool when I'm hot, when I'm really tired, when I have a cold, and when I havin' a good dream.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.