Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Welcomed Darkevil - Minitokyo

Welcomed Darkevil

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Well i'm welcoming my friend, Darkevil....
He just starting people sooo be carefull with him otherwise i'll punnish you.... kidding...
(I don't know if i can do this, i hope sooo)

WELCOMED TO MT ...... Darkevil

Best for all

Signature Image

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

well, i believe it is costom for the newbie to intoduce themselves, but this works as well. Welcome!

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

Quote by ScribbleKittywell, i believe it is costom for the newbie to intoduce themselves, but this works as well. Welcome!

same here welcome to MT pal.. now all there is left if for Darkevil to read and post here hehe.. >.<

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Yo Darkevil, how r u ^uu^? name's Gin the Twilightswords, but Gin or Ginnie will do XP . Welcome to MT, try not to get yourself into mess here, w ehav eenough people to do that for you, hehe (k, that was lame ^_^'). Anyway, enjoy yourself, adn later z ^uu^

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Zekkeyen

~:Darkness Within:~

Hey, welcome to the site Darkevil! Hope you have a fun time here with everyone

Signature
- The darkness in my hands -
- Roleplaying Realm Forums -
http://s10.invisionfree.com/Roleplaying_Realm/

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.