Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Download - Minitokyo

Anime Download

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

atog

atog

Anime atog freak

I need halp... pls help me....

Can any one tell me where i can download anime eps in avi format and not connected to torrents

I am looking for any anime but irealy want to find tenjou tenge.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Use Mirc and connect to the removed

You could always get p2p software if you wanted to.

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by metaliczeroYou could always get p2p software if you wanted to.

Kazaa for instance.. of WinMX to name a few programs
and you could've asked this in the shoutbox instead of spamming it

Boko

Chocobo Class S

I think mirc works the best.....p2p can be very very slow ^^'

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

p2p can often have infected file, and they dont have very much variety of anime unless it was super popular. i agree with cloudnine's suggestion of mirc, because xdcc servers usually have quick connection. just know your favorite subbing group's mirc channel and you should be on your way to leeching ^_^

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

try dc++ XD...if u have some sort of sharelist...u can get a lot of anime from there...speeds determined by users...i hapen to like it a lot XD...place to get rare anime

dvx

dvx

Otaku

P2P is best choice. If it's with out torrents.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

p2p....limewire is normally used often

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.