Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The BEST RPG game you ever played? - Minitokyo

The BEST RPG game you ever played?

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 241 total items

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

Which RPG game u played is the best!

FFVII for me ^_^

kino

kino

tabibito

mm i dun hav any particular fav but the following is all my favs :D

chrono trigger, ff8(i no lots of people hates it...), suikoden3, uhhh cant remember anymore ^^;

Signature Image

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

FF VIII.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

Console = Final Fantasy 7
PC = Never Winter Nights Online

May the Woot be with you!

XenoSaga, .hack and FFX so far MMX Command Mission look promising though

"Given the choice, whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against ones destiny, what is a king to do?
But does one ever turly have a choice?
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars" - Kain -Legacy of Kain Defiance

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

I really like Elder Scrolls III-Morrowind,Tribunal and Bloodmoon.Is just a pity that we cant play it online.But I play online Neverwinter Nights,very good indeed

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

Sigma

Cube Dweller

Best RPG? That's a tough questiosn. I like different RPGs for different reasons. Favourites include Chrono Trigger, Tales of Phantasia, Suikoden II, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy Tactics....but, right now, I just really like Kingdom Hearts :)

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

chrono trigger!!! i wish they did a full remake of the game (not the port for ps1) with better everything!

chibi-kyo

chibi-kyo

Purupurupikopuyo

I would say Chrno Cross and Xenogears.

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

No doubt it's FFX. Best ever.

Signature

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i haven't play many RPG games....but i really liked Seiken Densetsu 3 and Secret of Mana for the old Snes

Aurion

Aurion

Crazy Stat Guy

Hmm, I'd go with Chrono Trigger, FF7, and Disgaea.

a tie between Xenosaga ep1 and Elder Scrolls III. even if they r nothing alike i still love them both.

I have better things to do with my time than sitting in front of my computer, like sitting behind my computer where it's safe and no one will hurt me!

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

well...instead of saying FF i'll say Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.....that game is pretty good....though the final boss was too easy to kill....haha

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Final Fantasy 8

Signature

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

FFX! rawr

Celcius

Celcius

teh dot dood

FFVIII... FF Tactics Advanced... Xenosaga... Super Mario RPG...

Signature

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I have really no say on the subject Ifind it funner to watch people play games rather than play them myself.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Its hard to say but I say Xenogears

Zelgadiss

Zelgadiss

Curtis

Lunar Silver Story and Eternal blue, i friggin' love those games, i've still got'em for my sega CD

damn no one has said Terranigma, thats my personal pick. runnerups for me are tales of phantasia, seiken densutsu 3, and final fantasy 5

Dahz

Dahz

Lee

Xenogears takes my top spot.

a close second place is a tie between Chrono Trigger, and Earthbound

third is a tie between final fantasy VI(us III), Illusions of Gaia, and Final Fantasy VII

You Say " I am canadian =)" Varchild says, "everyone has thier faults dahz"

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

FFVII no doubt XD

Also like Tactics......and Front Mission IIIXD

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

DJ-of-E

Le

I thought Breath of Fire 3 was REALLY REALLY GOOD for it's type of game.

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 241 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.