Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Kimono... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Oh...well this is my first kimono ever, I wore it for the Anime Food Fair at our skool. My mom had a friend make it for me...well wat do u think?

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

That looks pretty awesome, and rather colorful as well. I think it suits ya rather well.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

^___^ its pretty.. looks really good on you... I love the way you did your hair too

Latest wall (4th wall) - Forever and Always
My wonderfull brother, Tomokazoo:
Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Wow that's nice my sis had one of her friends buy her one from Japan but it jsut wasn't as nice as that one

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

very gorgeous lookin kimono on a very pretty gurl! Hey thanx 4 sharin this . The kimono looks good on ya*smiles*

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

lovit!
love IT!
So perfect red and....
Looks Very, VERY nice...

Signature

xange

xange

~white bunny~

You're so lucky you got to wear one of those ^^

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

That is so cool i wish i had somone that could make that stuff. the sash kind of clashes with the silver in it and all but still very cool ^_^

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

Wowies! Lucky you! I want a kimono! The kimono looks really great! Your mom's friend did a really fantastic job on it! Great colours and the pattern looks really pretty!

Signature Image

That's a beautiful kimono!!! How many layers of clothe do you have to were with a kimono?

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Your scary if thats you ;_; j/k Nice Kimono

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

i don't say i like like also i don't hate it.
i don't want to say nice words cause i think it just irrespondable.
if you think you look good then you look good.
it what you think is important.
not other people.
sorry i can't say nice word like other people.

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Wahh!!!!! Soooo cute on you! That kimono is so beautiful, and it's red *drools* You're so lucky to have someone make that for you!

Signature

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

That looks quite beautifull. I think that looks great. (you can't see it now, but I am giving you a thumbs up) ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

mizu-megami

mizu-megami

hidden forest

wah it's really pretty. i want a kimono like that 2!

Signature

Sizza

Sizza

Burnt Toast :P

Kawaii! I love it, i want one now!! ^^! :D

Proud member of ~ MT-UK ~
Signature

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

cool! its silk red.. :D

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

Cool. I love this Kimono. I love red color, too XD
You so lucky. I wanna have ones OX

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

It looks really pretty.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

cool i want one toooo!!!!!!!!

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Looks very nice, though i dun really like red XP But then i like the way u put ur hair up, very traditional jap style ^^

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

it's look great
but why you don't smile while you post to take a photo
if you smile you will look pretty more than this

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Very, very nice kimono. It looks good on you.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

Yoy look very kawaii

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.