Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Level - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I can't understand why I'm AGAIN at level 7 (I should be at level 8, now). Deleting updated items concers or not?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

When a submission of yours is removed from Minitokyo, you lose the percentage for the submission alone and the favorites and comments that are made on the submission.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by SilentMasamuneWhen a submission of yours is removed from Minitokyo, you lose the percentage for the submission alone and the favorites and comments that are made on the submission.

hes right...and fore more information please taak the level link abov my sig... and please remember to use the search box everytime you make a thread

It is time for you to drown

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Closed thread. read the pinned threads before posting.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

I don't know if it's the same for you but each time I reach a level, it doesn't appear immediately, something like I'm lev 9 and 95 % and some posts later I'm lev 9 and 05 % but after a while (probably when I win more "percents") it's finally input correctly by ex : 10 and 20 %.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.