Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 QUIZ:What Do People Truly See You As? (lots of outcomes and stun - Minitokyo

QUIZ:What Do People Truly See You As? (lots of outcomes and stun

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

People view you as a Loner Artist. Loner Aritist are exactly as their title says, loners and artist. Now you are not alone by choice but many people find you odd. This only bothers you when you're in a public place like a dance club or a crowded lunchroom so you tend to steer clear of those places. You might have a friend or two but they're either Loner Artists like you or Truly Dark. Fear not! So many artists are not appreciated in their own times!

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

People see you as a Shy Rich Girl. Now, whether you are rich or not is not the issue. The fact is you are shy and full of innocence. I wouldn't be suprised if there is some stuffed animals hanging around in your room. Girlish innocence is hard to find in this day and age so don't loose it. You radiate sophistication and prettinees. Enjoy the lace, frills, and pink my friend!

O.o I hate pink! But I liked this quiz anyway ;) and result is cool, thanks :)

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

PAche

PAche

hoarder

People view you as a Loner Artist. Loner Aritist are exactly as their title says, loners and artist. Now you are not alone by choice but many people find you odd. This only bothers you when you're in a public place like a dance club or a crowded lunchroom so you tend to steer clear of those places. You might have a friend or two but they're either Loner Artists like you or Truly Dark. Fear not! So many artists are not appreciated in their own times!

somehow true, but i got lots of contacts

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

http://images.quizilla.com/S/SabrilDevereux/1122783094_sInnocence.jpg
People see you as a Shy Rich Girl. Now, whether you are rich or not is not the issue. The fact is you are shy and full of innocence. I wouldn't be suprised if there is some stuffed animals hanging around in your room. Girlish innocence is hard to find in this day and age so don't loose it. You radiate sophistication and prettinees. Enjoy the lace, frills, and pink my friend!

err..... no lace, frills and pink for me, thank you ^_^'

Signature

animeadik10

animeadik10

WhAt ThE ... (",)

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/S/SabrilDevereux/1122866129_sTrulyNice.jpg

Many people see you as Truly Nice! Congradulations on being a nice, smart, and generally a happy person! It's hard to find nice people nowadays! (",)

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/S/SabrilDevereux/1122864998_ienAritist.jpg

I knew that was the one I was going to get.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

Well it says that I'm a nice person yah!

Jaszi5

Jaszi5

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/S/SabrilDevereux/1122865268_esSelfPity.jpg

People see you as someone full of self pity. Take it from me, you must never feel sorry for your self because things can always get worse. And if you're a poser you have to learn that in the real world self pity will get you no where fast! So all posers need to stop complaining and just deal with it like the rest of us or shoot themselves and get it over with! The few who are not posers but merely full of self pity, you need to pick yourself up or get on some Zoloft.
Oh poser.. =_______________=" *shrug*

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.