Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

animefreak222

animefreak222

Lost K.E.Y.S~

If you were given a chance to visit an anime world, which three animes would you most likely want to vist?

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

a combination of all of them

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

Not a one that I'm likely to be killed (Naruto, Hunter X Hunter, x-1999 or any apocalypse place) except if there's a way to prevent this.

I don't have an idea now, except that it must be beautiful... just one I have in mind now is Pokemon... probably cause I want cute pets...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

animefreak222

animefreak222

Lost K.E.Y.S~

Entering the pokemon world lol hmm... I would like that as well and I agree with you that I wouldn't want to enter an anime world were you would probably get killed or in danger. Its kinda scary thinking about that.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I'm pretty sure subjects similar to this have been discussed before. Please use the search function before creating new threads :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Quote by Aa-chanI'm pretty sure subjects similar to this have been discussed before.
Please use the search function before creating new threads :) .

What he said.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

In which "Anime World" would you like to live ?

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.