Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime taking over the world is that a good thing or a bad thing. - Minitokyo

Anime taking over the world is that a good thing or a bad thing.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Anime taking over the world... is that a good thing or a bad thing in your opinion?
For me I'm not all that sure....I mean I love original ideas but at the same time peole are making some crappy things that look like anime that put all otaku to shame..so I might say it's a bad thing

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

1) Anime is not taking over the world.
2) It's a bad thing, because far too many stupid people will be allowed to like cool stuff. XD

That and not everyone likes anime. even me, I don't like all anime. Variety is a good thing people!

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

xange

xange

~white bunny~

That's good gets people into reading mangas and learning another language.

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

anything taking over the world will have good and bad things about it......there exists a great balance in life....which is why i chose neutral...but generally i enjoy things more when they're not the norm....makes me feel like a unique rebel, lol!!(anybody ever seen "Not Another Teen Movie" ?)

anime is not taking over the world.....you're confusing anime with Bush, bevy-duude XP

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Quote by ThaIsland212anything taking over the world will have good and bad things about it......there exists a great balance in life....which is why i chose neutral...but generally i enjoy things more when they're not the norm....makes me feel like a unique rebel, lol!!(anybody ever seen "Not Another Teen Movie" ?)
anime is not taking over the world.....you're confusing anime with Bush, bevy-duude XP

maybe.....*thinks* naw!! I mean over here in the states if you have seen new art form or if you have seen ways to get little kids into something anime styel...I have seen a lot of stuff like that...or have I? * looks around*

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

I suppose its good and bad it really depends on how you look at it...i mean like bevvy-chan said some people are making things that put all otaku to shame!!! OX

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Neutral...
I don't care about it..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Neutral, so wat if anime takes over the world... :hmpf:

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Is that a trick question? TV in the Americas is loaded and laced with right-wing propaganda and reality TV shows, it's damned-near unwatchable, anime is pretty much the only thing worth watching (depending on what's on). Although, in a sense it is actually like a double-edged sword; once commercialization hits it hard enough, it'll become like all the other TV programs dumbed down for the idiotic collectively sentient masses. We just need to slip it's corporate producers more and more money to drag out and re-market it to the point of death.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

mhh neutral I don't really care about it...

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

*thinks* i think its bad!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

for me it's simply GOOD -

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

for me it's simply GOOD - :) :) :) XP XP XP XP XD XD XD

Japan is just taking over the world economically. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, imho, but that is definitely open for debate :)

My sig looked very lonely and blank.

... ... ...

It still looks rather dull and empty though. I guess this is a start.

anime is taking over and it's a both a bad thing and a good thing. i'll start with the bad.

it's bad because now more people will take notice of it and some of our favorite shows will be mutilated by the commericalizm of it. the large corparations will try to get ahold of as much anime as they can because they know it will bring them money, but the quality will decrease. it's the same in the dubs department. the quality of the dub will decrease as the dubbing companies become larger and start to liscense more than one anime at a time.

it's good because it will foster compition between companies to produce a superior product. it will also a way for some of the smaller companies to break into the business and give the otaku a larger choice in who they go to for their anime needs. it will economicly help many countries and as the anime loving population grows so too will the economic prosperity of the country

anime is also like a fad in some ways. it will take affect a large number of people and then it will die away. the best example is Pokemon. it's still there but it is not occupying the top spots in everystore you go into.

well thats my two cents.

Signature Image

everyone would see the greatness of the anime storys and also the pervertedness of some, but it would be great if everyone loved anime!

the best that there in the world

It's good for me,but I think it never gonna happen.

DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Sasusaku Forever

The good thing of this is that (at least in my country) you could find more anime related stuff...

The bad thing is that there would be a lot of people everywhere pretending to be the biggest anime fans when they they won't even know what they are talking about....

Signature

Sasuke Uchiha fan ^_^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Good thing. Ideas, art, stories and such can be viewed through anime. As long as their is a distribution, then more people can be able to admire this form of art. Merchendise and etc, all contribute it. More importantly, i believe more people should be educated and informed of what anime really is. Alot off ppl just call it cartoons and is for children, and if people are more educated, their views can be expanded and anime wont be characterized as just for children.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.