Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Initial D - Minitokyo

Tagged under Initial D

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Hey, I just watched the live-action movie for it, and I think it's really good. And I bought the manga yesterday, and it's almost identical. I'm just wondering who else likes it?

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I love the live action movie made by Hong Kong, it was really good. There were some really good HK actors in there, so don't miss it. Never read the manga or watch the anime (if there is one)

I haven't seen the movie, but I have seen the series and it's ok.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I've read the manga, watch the anime (both JDM version and the Tokyopop version [the latter one sucks]), played the arcade version (and I was good too), but I haven't watched the movie yet.

-> Initial D is an anime that is only targeted specifically to a certain type people (of course guys/gal who like cars a LOT, and drifting).

-> What I'm waithing for is the release of Wangan Midnight on manga here in the US.

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

Really? I don't like cars at all. I just found the characters intiguing. (How do you spell intriguing??)

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! Acually I not so like it . But I think it good and nice !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Drifterx

Drifterx

Drifterx

The movie was awesome....The drifts were real but by stunt mans though....But overall it was awesome^_^

Signature

Quote by TheVanishingBoy-> I've read the manga, watch the anime (both JDM version and the Tokyopop version [the latter one sucks]), played the arcade version (and I was good too), but I haven't watched the movie yet.
-> Initial D is an anime that is only targeted specifically to a certain type people (of course guys/gal who like cars a LOT, and drifting).
-> What I'm waithing for is the release of Wangan Midnight on manga here in the US.

You're right and one thing that I don't like is that the cars doesn't blend with the scenes. I don't know if you understand what I try to say.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

^ I completely agree with you, c'on an [R32] GT-R drifting on the movie version!? On the manga and anime version, the character who drives the Skyline said "drifting is pointless, I have a ATESSA-AWD! I can push my gas pedal further w/o any worries.", and the R32 in both anime and manga version doesn't drift (all grip driving). And where Keisuke Takahashi (yellow FD) in the movie version?

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

The HK movie is quite lacking for some reason some anime/manga characters were not present., But the movie was a nice piece mybe lacking but the race sequence are amazing...seeing Takumi's invincible Hachi-Roku drift was awesome!

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Quote by DrifterxThe movie was awesome....The drifts were real but by stunt mans though....But overall it was awesome^_^

agree i like it when they show those Driving techniques and when the cars entered a corner,it's awesome.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

i liked the anime but i dun really like the movie. It was kind of boring IMO.

grungyhamster

grungy hamster

When I hear the words 'Initial D', I automatically think, 'Fish Lips'. Initial D is dumb and they're all ugly and have fish lips.

Quote by grungyhamsterWhen I hear the words 'Initial D', I automatically think, 'Fish Lips'.
Initial D is dumb and they're all ugly and have fish lips.

You havent seen much hav ya?

This is still alive? Wow! *hugs*

Quote by grungyhamsterWhen I hear the words 'Initial D', I automatically think, 'Fish Lips'. Initial D is dumb and they're all ugly and have fish lips.

Don't judge a book by it's cover. -_-

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

I never was a big fan of initial D, and i never watched or read the manga nor anime. But i really enjoyed the live action movie. Jay Chou is cool ^^

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I love Initial D. I don't care much for the half-assed drawn characters but the cars and racing action is pretty freakin' cool.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

The movie was a good hook for people that have never been introduced to the manga or anime versions. The movie version condensed some stories from the 1st to 4th stages and cut out quite a lot. It was still enjoyable nonetheless.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please don't bump old threads. There is another thread on this topic: Who has seen INITAL D

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.