Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what kind of music and movies do you like? - Minitokyo

what kind of music and movies do you like?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

what i just said for my subject! :) my favortie kind of music is rock, metal, heavy metal. movies that i like is Action and comady movies! what do you like?

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Me like excitin ones^^With suspence 4 movies and with great beat 4 music!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Koboshi

Koboshi

Jagan Freak

Of movies, action science fiction...and of music punk/alternative rock!

Signature

preksha0

finally got one..

Music-Punk/Alternatic Rock
Movies-Action/Science Fiction/Adventure/Horror

Insert your signature here

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Im sorry to say that its a favourite thread.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

noo!! please dont close this!!

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Quote by Inuyasha-FANnoo!! please dont close this!!

I dont have the authority to close this thread. Your just lucky I dont understand how to report properly.

Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

OracleInuyasha

.::Kagome||

i like heavy metal, punk, emo and all kinds of stuff like that. but i like jpop too. i think its awesome. my fave movies are prolly, umm....all the inuyahsa movies and FMA movies and crap like that.

Inuyasha & Fullmetal Alchemist

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

i like all kind of music. it doesn't matter.
and movie i like comedy, action and all kind.

fray

fray

The lost one

I like many kind of music: new age, pop, classical, metal, country, it's depend the quality of the band or singer. I like action/sword, Sci-fi and supernatural movies hehe. Like: Lord of the Rings, The mummy, The 13º Warrior, Seven Samurai, Sleeping Hollow and many others I don't remember all.

Signature Image

Hm...I guess my favorite would have to be trance and synth rock. But I also like alternative, techno, j-pop, the good emo ish types.

Moies I like are all kinds really but I prefer Action, Horror, and Comedy, ooh and things like Harry Potter and LOTR and stuff.

Signature
When the world you are in, just doesn't seem real...

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

My fav kind of music is Punk Rock and Metal. My fav kind of Movies are Horror, Comedy, and Action.

Vasaga

Vasaga

The Crazed Designer

i like many kinds of music.
as for movies. well......
COMEDY

Signature

I like almost all kinds of music and about music all kind except horror movies T_T T_T

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Oh, I just realized that this should go in the Media part of the forum, not everyday life.

Signature

Music: Rock Movies: Science Fiction

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

me i like rap,reggea-ton,dancehall.trance,techno,euro,happyhardcore n movies i like action comedy sometymies chick flicks n ya :)

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

bloodsorrow

bloodsorrow

White Ball of Healing Light

I like almost all forms of music, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would be heavy metal. As for movies, my favorites are comedy, action, and sci-fi.

Siri15

Siri15

<3 Bishi Stalker <3

my faves:
music: pop,rock,anime themes (just general anime songs), and instrumental (violins and piano mostly)
movies: action, thrillers/horror , comedy

"Why is the rum ALWAYS gone?!?!"

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

i like rock and music from japan and i dont like the movies that come out now they are like crap compared to anime

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i like hip hop music and i like to watch movies like Inuyasha...

Lacusxoxo

Signature

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! All kind of music also I like !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

i like most types of music and most types of movies. All that matters is that its a good song and a good movie. But if a had to choose a preference for music it would either be Trance/Dance or Rock and for movies Science Fiction, Comedy, and Action.

I like above all metal music, but I listen to rock and pop too. My favourite kind of movie is science-fiction (I LOVE Isaac Asimov).

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.