Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what kind of music and movies do you like? - Minitokyo

what kind of music and movies do you like?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 95 total items

luba

luba

Have A Nice Day^^

lets see, music: rock,sad music and more rock^^
movies: comedy and romance :nya:

Larxie

Larxie

Asucaga fanatic

Music: Punk, Rock, Pop (noisy ones, too)
Movies: Romance, Fantasy, Comedy, Action

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Bunny will rule the world! All shall bow to him...

A lot of indi rock: The Weakerthans, Arcade Fire, Death Cab and the such.
Movies, one of the best is Aliens, followed close by movies in the catagory of Rushmore and Life Aquatic

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

For music, I prefer mostly songs under the lines of Pop and Rock, if possible. A little bit of both is decent for me, although I would rather lean more towards the influence of Japanese Pop over here. **Nods**

Movies - That is fairly simple. It should be something action-packed, with a great amount of detailed storyline in play and something that can draw your attention directly into the screen. At the same time, the movie should also get your mind more involved, especially with the characters as they evolve over time. **Giggles** Heck, as long as the fight scenes aren't too fancy, I'm fine with it.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

for music, i basically like everything (except for rap, not too into that) and for movies, i love comedies, horror, thriller, romance, and sometimes action

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Music:

Mainly metal (melodic death, death, thrash, heavy)... anything but nu lol
I listen to everything but rap. Some country, but only like 3 songs I actually know.

Movies:

Anything but cookie-cutter hollywood BS.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like all music myself and I like scifi and action movies.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

lol, I could easily say that in both categories...I just like anything that's good, whatever the genre. But I tend to listen to mostly soundtracks, remixes and disneyland music (yes, the theme park...I know it's strange, but I'm actually not the only one...there are a number of us that they haven' t gotten straight jackets on yet...hehe). With movies, I think I can always go for a good comedy, but anything really :-)

"If you are planning to stay for three days, then your stay will coincide with the end of the world. Is that going to be alright with you?"
"I do not believe she just asked us that..."
-Kino's Journey

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

in music i like basially anything heavy from black metal to thrash and death metal(melodic included) teehe...and some ocassional hard rock as well...but mostly listen to metal :D as for movies, if its anything with gore, then im happy :)

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

I like rock, heavy metal, my favorite kinds of movies are action, comedy, fantasy.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

Music: Hip-hop, comedians, rap, rock, slow music
Movies: Horror, Anime, suspence, mystery, sci-fi, comedy

momo48

momo48

Sexy, free & Single

I <3333 rock punk metal heavy metal music they all rock!
movies? haha comedy and some horror

well i don't like music that involves a lot of noise and screaming such as hardcore and metal. other than that i like all different kinds of music.
as for movies i like comedy but not the romantic comedies and some fantasy and action. i usually decide on tilte and summary whether or i want to watch a movie.

Me...
well im not too sure on music, Linkin park and SR-71 are some of my fav american bands but I also like j-pop and k-pop
Movies-action movies (such as FF7 Advent Children lol), and some sci-fi and fantasy movies

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

I like all classic types of music...well almost all.
As for movies, I don't very have a favorite type.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

My favourite kind of music is rock, alternative rock, some goth rock. Favourite bands include Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Within Temptation, Nickelback and The Dresden Dolls.

As for movies, I like a lot of different things. Action with some humor and a twist is good: favourites include The Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Last Samurai, Serenity and V for Vendetta.

i like allkind of music exept..Metal,Hardcore and some of rock..
movie : Comedy ,Drama and romance

nekonekochan

nekonekochan

nekonekochan

Well I'm kind of a wierd one, or at least my firends think I am. See I absolutely LOVE the oldies, y'know, The Beatles, Elvis, Buddy Holly...but then i love almost anything Jap or anime related...oh I LOVE Linkin Park and Gorillaz. I love Disney themes especially the princess ones...umm oh and I love tatu so yeah I pretty much like naything save anything metal. Don't like death rock/meatl what ever you call it...hate music.

MEROOOOOOL music!
666 the number of the beast...

SrEyLaKh

SrEyLaKh

~Suicidal Last Resort~

What I like in Movies are.. Comedy, Horror, Violence (lol), Romance ( ^_^ ), and Adventure. Basically I like any type of music.

foxmagic71851

foxmagic71851

smashing top!!!

i like KoRn Linkin park and The Agony scene and inuyasha/ bleach is my show

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump such extremely old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 95 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.