Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME]Memorize your friends - Minitokyo

[GAME]Memorize your friends

page 1 of 1 19 total items

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

It's not really a game but i didn't know what the title would be so, yeah. I wanted to do this thread because i wanted to!! Well, hope you guys enjoy tihs! ^^

Rules of the game:

-write down the names of your friends
-you have to know how much friends you have. If you have too much friends, just remember about 100.
-if you write down all your friends and you knew all of them, you have a good memory! But if you didn't remember all your friends, you should remember them! ^^
-don't cheat (you can't look at your friendlist and write down your friends!)

Sorry if this is too confusing! >.<

Example:
SilentMasamune, zink, Firebomb, toxictea23, and so on...

Do you get it? Have fun then! ^^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

xange

xange

~white bunny~

I got a suggestion, cause im almost sure no one here will remember so much, but they could write down the names of their friends they recall and write what is it that helps them remember each one of them, or just write what makes each one of them special. Just a suggestion ^^

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

This is a very confusing game but I will try to do some!!

Friends:
toxictea23, Alisha, Kuai, Keough, marauder09, zero-walt, trinigirl524, DarkIngram, Croix, Framel, Minamo, Mitsu, s90, SweetGrl, EternalParadox, Limefreak, SoraFurumura, whiteflowers, shkira, zink, mado, and Eternaldarkness!

That is all I can remember! Very hard game!!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! My best friend s name is KAM FOO YEW, he fat but clver.However I not his friend now,but he lied to me .So hope you all have some good friendship .Don worry abaut my pass
because I still HAVE YOU ALL !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Merodia

Merodia

~Gotta do what I want~

Some of my friends on friendlist......
Idril, Semanga, Deen, Cygnus, KuchikiDesert, Ringo, MoonBaby,.....
I forgot therest, sorry :p

wait, where were those people are going to?

I don't wanna be leaving behind...

rene3088

rene3088

call me ai~~

Semanga,Merodia,Fuwa,Rikimaru-jp,89757,MagicianFairy,Cygnus,Slsfavanime,Rin(...) etc

Signature

revolver

revolver

idc what you do, just be you.

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetgrl,vanillahfan1,meverickmacanik,cherrybombgurl,mongooseboi,xxxxxxxxxxx,requiemx,Genosider,corbin,motoko,GAfreak,BCT,Darklink,akarichan,asuza,ebradford...

and thats all I can remember sweetgrl se ya.

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Neruson, Maakosu, Sasugaya, Joycev, DarthAya, Nayako, Drak, Chloe-Chan, ayane-heine, cardmage, you, animefairy, Kentaro, SharinganKnight, Ayasal, BGHughes, toru( he has a number but i don't know it, sorry), chichiri1907, bbls, LilLaoRyo( don't know the number either), supo, b3nitora, drell, Tomoyo, zink, skysong, moOchan( i think is this way it says), selimangirl, diospada, Olivedeep, tripleG, runic, spystreak, fire-flies, minimog, lonetenchi, KaoruHimura, samuraiharuko, kireilee, sealedsword.................
gosh i can't remember more, sorry for the others.

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Quote by hytokiriNeruson, Maakosu, Sasugaya, Joycev, DarthAya, Nayako, Drak, Chloe-Chan,
ayane-heine, cardmage, you, animefairy, Kentaro, SharinganKnight,
Ayasal, BGHughes, toru( he has a number but i don't know it, sorry),
chichiri1907, bbls, LilLaoRyo( don't know the number either), supo,
b3nitora, drell, Tomoyo, zink, skysong, moOchan( i think is this way it
says), selimangirl, diospada, Olivedeep, tripleG, runic, spystreak,
fire-flies, minimog, lonetenchi, KaoruHimura, samuraiharuko, kireilee,
sealedsword................. gosh i can't remember more, sorry for the
others.

Wow! You remembered alot!! Good job, hytokiri!! ^^

And good suggestion, kaleidogirl! ^^

Signature

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

no way that we remember all their name
cause as you see, all of u have some crazy name.
each name is very hard to remember.
take her for example *kaleidogirl* sorry to to use your name.
it hard to remember.
and your name*SweetGrl* with out an i .
that hard. when we write we all write with an i .
sweetgirl.

what??!!! i cant look at my fl? ok i'll try to remeber them.....umm,lets see......
You, Zaea, Tira-mitz, Idril, Camel,DarkIngram, Ai, Uchiha-saori, Raile, RequiemX, Chibi-lizard, Mughi, Mordin, lilm, Leliel, Bubbles123, Sagagg1200, Ayasal, LacusXAthrun, Animefanzzzz, Silentmasamune, Vashthestamped, Fooblued, Gorogorth, Inuyashamania, Ryuenn, Miraku-spike, Alexiel01, Sakura0chan, Daisuki-daisuki, Kensuke, Akaiken, Celtes, Lacuslover81, Shkira, timothytheDarkMagician, AngelKate, Deathent, Nuttdragon, Keough, Kouta84, Judy822, Sophi-chan, Soz, Soulscholar, Ansk21, Naito, AngelKagome, Ivy16, H2d2, HontoniKawaii, Nampuong, Iyasis,InuyashaRulessss, WindAlchemist, Spidey-Matt, Naquira........T_T my head hurts.......thats all i can remenber......im sorry for for those people i didnt write.....see ya...

SealedSword

Sword Demon

Well, whatta you know, I got mentioned XD
Well uh..with me I can only remember my friends when I see there Username ^_^'
But, I do remember SweetGrl, LilLaoRyo, Rikimaru-JP, Dianas, AlexXan, JadderRabbit...
Hmm..that's all I can remember from my head =P

amrisha

youkai~slayer

well tere's:
u first of all, cherryblossamsakura,kawaiicardcaptorsakura,fawna-chan,rendeleef,darkingram,(...) and more
sorry i couldn 't remember any more ^_^'

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

umm, let's give it a try.
SweetGirl, Winry89, toxictea23, fawna-chan, Celessa, endlessworld(something like that), Chizuku, jaderabbit, Minato, royaldarkness, gerrit, DragNviper, kyubinaruto, Sunira, Idril, moonlight-shawdow, Firebomb, Drak, LilLaoRyo, camel, Kurodousama, VanillaHfan1, Prota-girl, naito-tsuki, kakitsubata, daisukeniwa(forgot number behind it), fooblued, DancingBlades, .....argh, that's all I can remember.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I know it's a confusing thread but thanx everyone that gave it a try!!! *hugs*

Signature

Ah... To long x_x But here goes....

ZeroDergess, firebomb, Spystreak, bbls, Cadi, Kuai, Akaiken, jakulito, lapuk, SharinganKnight, semanga, whiteflowers, white-zero, BloodPrincess, stellar, dezi, Xabinator, susan-chan, MetalFire, animefairy, moonaki, CryingAngel, mel, SouthernBoy504, kolla-kake, Firedemon, joycev, bobobob, luckymouse, Eagle, The-Dark-Prince, diamarrr, LastDino, cardmage, dmny, ramchong, vietgurl559....

Ah the list goes on and on... :sweat:

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

arrgghhh! damn i thought you meant real life! Fine:
Vatican92
speedfreak16
You (of course)
Milkiyo (i think very difficult name)
PhamThuHa
Devildude
lilblademaster(...) (i cant spell but she left like last year :( )
ARRGGHH I passed out!

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Devildude, Sakurose, Danworth, Yaya-chan, j0n0, jasaiyajin, Uberdog, Alfonse, Nakofan, Nikorai, SerenityEternal, winxfairykay, YoungPhenix, Innocent(some numbers), Kelena, Wolf000, isaaru, TigerPrincess, Kuro-kun15, StevOmaru, rooney, Ganjamus, rituel, Alden, ShiXon, tiki223, WingsofFreedom, Scarletelle, lunagatta, infantileTy5, b3nitora...

That's all I remember... I'm sure there's more... ARGH!

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Thanx for participating! ^_____^ To tell you the truth, i shouldn't have made this thread cuz i think it sucks! Haha. xD

Signature

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.