Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 new Group - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

It sucks that u dont wanna live with them...but at the same time u can't live without them....but at the end they will end up screwing you over....because they are evil.....and girls you can't deny it you hate other girls more than you hate us guys.

no i don't hate them with a passion but i thought it would be a good group. so here it is

Signature Image

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

...is there any actual point to this stupid post?

get a grip and grow up man =_=''

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

if you have actually made a group, then please do not advertise it in the forums.

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Advertising **NEW**
Threads and posts should not be made advertising submissions, threads, groups, or otherwise. Such advertisements should only be made in userpages and guestbooks.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

In A Way You're Right, But In Another Way You're Also Wrong.....Girls Are That Way, They Make You Feel Happy And Then After Some Time, Turn The Tables Against You, Make You Feel Like Crap When They Get Rid Of You.....But Not All Girls Are This Way You Just Have To Find The Right Ones......Then When You Do, You'll Truly Understand, But Of Course I Have A Long Way To Go As Well, I'm Not Any Happier About This Than You Are.....I Feel Like I Was Thrown Away And I Still Feel A Hole In My Heart And In My Mind.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Quote by kai81220...grow up man =_=''

Psh! Never! Mwahahaha! Yeah. I hate a few girls I know. They're really preppy or really mean. They need to grow up. And they always tell me I need to grow up too. I don't think all girls mature at the same pace but still.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

we have one new member, any other takers? huh huh, come on!

Signature Image

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

You cant advertise groups, you have to do it via PM. Something tells me your going to be...not straight to put it lightly.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

pamkips

pamkips

?????

*sigh* youre so immature

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Advertising **NEW**
Threads and posts should not be made advertising submissions, threads, groups, or otherwise. Such advertisements should only be made in userpages and guestbooks.

Closed and links removed.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.