Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you like doing that is weird? - Minitokyo

what do you like doing that is weird?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

I like playing in the rain, reading while using the toilet, or sitting in the dark and some of my friends thinks I am weird. So what do you like doing that might be weird?

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

Ohhh i love going out and playing in the rain too!! Hmm mee...uhh well I like jumping off things...like cliffs and stuff into water...i dunno if thats weird, some people say in weird for liking that, haha.

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

no way that sounds like fun! I like walking on walls and jumping off of them (not really high ones maybe 5 ft at the most)

Signature

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

i read parts of the same book (Ender's Game; the club is in my signature) over and over again. At any time i will spontaneously open it to a random page and start reading. its almost like a bible to me.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

you realy don't want to know :)

Ryugen

Ryugen

Chibbi Style!

Lol, I wear my jacket almost ALL the time. Its got really big pockets and I put my diskman in one of them, plus I can't live without music, so that's why I do it.

Signature

Remember that of old, for it was there for a reason.

I don't know how to walk up stairs, either I run up or skipping steps

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

playing the same map in rainbow six over and over again. . . the only difference is the weapon i use

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Quote by WolfMasteryou realy don't want to know :)

are you sure? now I am curious

Signature

hmm Im not sure if I enjoy doing anything thats werid my whole family is werid so what you might conscider werid we see as normal :) and it would also vary from where people live whats normal here may be werid in china and vice versa

Signature Image

When I lived up north I would walk in the snow in my shorts and barefoot. I seem to have a extreme tolorence of the cold. Still do. If you want to get stared at ,walk in a 15 degree weather in shorts and a short sleeved shirt. :) :) ( I too liking walking in the rain.)

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

i don't remember what weird thing i did. it all happen in high school.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I... uhh... this is really embarrassing but... I like pretending to be a Gundam pilot. I pretend to pilot the Freedom Gundam... x_x At least I only do it at home when no one's around.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

I dunno how weird it is but at a party I'll dance to any song that I think is a good song no matter if I'm the only one lol

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Nothing is weird in life, all is normal. If weird could be defined, then it would be a false statement.

-repeat-

Quote by LJ23I... uhh... this is really embarrassing but... I like pretending to be a Gundam pilot. I pretend to pilot the Freedom Gundam... x_x At least I only do it at home when no one's around.

that is cute...I use to pretend to be Sailor moon and do her poses *lol*. I don't know if this is weird, but instead of using a regular pillow I use a big stuffed puppy as my pillow.

Signature

sit and designe random stuff on the computer

if its going to be a long shot, im still going to take it, and trust my aim that it hits
Signature

I do have a weird habit that I do without noticing until someone mentions it. I have this habit of playing with my foam cups...either I will bite all around it (leaving my tooth marks) or I will break it into pieces, or create a work of art...

Signature

Quote by wickedchildI do have a weird habit that I do without noticing until someone mentions it. I have this habit of playing with my foam cups...either I will bite all around it (leaving my tooth marks) or I will break it into pieces, or create a work of art...

I have a weird habit of playing with the edge of a pillow with my foot.

OMG Sanzochi that is cute :)

Signature

kailone

wandering dreams...

.....well, if i like something, then i do it over and over and over again :P at least, until i get bored of it ^0^ an example for me is shredded dried squid. if i get my hands on a package, i just keep on eating and eating until they're gone; at breakfast, lunch and i carry my package to the dinner table:P ....then again, it could be called an addiction, but i CAN stop when i want....meh.

i also like to crack my toes. but my family stares at me funny cuz its really loud >.>

--Moon--

gazing up in ebon skies,
I hear the darkness call

admiring the cool warmth
of its radiance,

seeing the weak light wane
through the glass window.

holding my hand up
to the moonlight,

a pale silhouette
contrasts the shadows.

it is here that it shall rise.
above...

kamikaze6491

kamikaze6491

This is my DEMISE

I do wierd things too...Or rather think of wierd things...LOL. Nothing to worry about wickedchild.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like singing random songs out loud :D...then everybody tells me to shut-up XD And I'm weird for doing it, they say ^_^'

LAVOS

Time Devourer

When there's no one around I put some classical music on my PC at high volume and I imagine that I'm the director of the orchestra... kinda funny if you think about it

"Ye Shall be as Gods"

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.