Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do your clothes reveal the real you? - Minitokyo

Do your clothes reveal the real you?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Um. First of all I apologize if this topic has already been repeated. If it already has then just ignore this thread [if u don't want to post at all].

So anways, what do you think? Do you think that whatever you wear shows a message about you?

Is there a different reason for wearing what you wear, the one you choose [or even the one forced to you by your parents?]

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Yeah I think they reveal the real me

Signature Image

i think not clothes is just a shell and that the real u just like a mask to cover or disguse ur face

Sorta. I always wear T-shirts that have collars because I'm afraid that ordinary T-shirts will make me look sloppy.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

sorta i guess...i don't like clothing with too much words on them....i like simple...maybe cute? jeans and t-shirts. solid colors for me! :D

I don't even know the real me, so I'm not too sure if my clothes does

Quote by fawna-chansorta i guess...i don't like clothing with too much words on them....i like simple...maybe cute? jeans and t-shirts. solid colors for me! :D

Thats what I think too when it comes to shirts. I don't like what they put on them nowadays.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

No. I dont think that wat you wear tells someone around you the reall you. Wat you wear is wat you wear. To let peole know the real you is to have them know your personality. Just because you dress up like a homelss dude doesn't mean that ur a bad person. Wat's inside of you counts. Not wat you wear.

PS: I'll post it here.

Signature Image

violina

violina

detached from the world

They don't even begin to scratch the surface of who I am. But it's nice to see what others come to believe as a result.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Nope, my clothes are to better suit my environment. I wear white in the sun, since it reflects more of the spectrum than black. The reason you see black is because light is being absorbed into the material, causing more energy, increasing heat. Also, if it's comfortable, then it usually wins in my favor.

-repeat-

yup, the way I dress usually reflects the way im feeling or how i want to be viewed as =]

shiarou

i am alive again!

I wear dark clothes casually, and that doesn't mean anything at all. just love dark colors.

what is loneliness anyway?

I think they do. I tend to wear clothes like dresses and skirts, made for younger children. I'm bubbly and childish, so i guess it does.

Signature Image
DON'T CLICK HERE!!!
I'M WARNING YOU!!!
YOU'D BETTER NOT!!!
Well, don't blame me if you do. I did warn you.
http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Reisha

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.