Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do your clothes reveal the real you? - Minitokyo

Do your clothes reveal the real you?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Um. First of all I apologize if this topic has already been repeated. If it already has then just ignore this thread [if u don't want to post at all].

So anways, what do you think? Do you think that whatever you wear shows a message about you?

Is there a different reason for wearing what you wear, the one you choose [or even the one forced to you by your parents?]

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

No. I dont think that wat you wear tells someone around you the reall you. Wat you wear is wat you wear. To let peole know the real you is to have them know your personality. Just because you dress up like a homelss dude doesn't mean that ur a bad person. Wat's inside of you counts. Not wat you wear.

Signature Image

devilwithin13

devilwithin13

Just get over it already.

of corse!!! i can't afford any clothes thus making the real me naked...

If I had a quarter-ponder with cheeze everytime I heard that one...I'd have 1 quater-pounder without cheeze!!!

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

lols course it does,
everyone has their own fashion sence n the way the dress
lyk everyone elses thoughts n the way they are

so i reckon its a big thing sayin about who u are ^^

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Well, maybe everyone around me would say I do.
However I don't consider myself a fashion victim. I just wear jean and T-shirt and that's enough for me.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

Nope. I wear what's most comfortable.

Signature

ofc if you go nake you show a menssage about you...haha
i think that yes..well i wear black all time but well..don't think that how i wear or those things have nothing to do with some menssage or personality

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

I think it does send a message to people, but since a lot of people dress to stereotypes (just my opinion, I've seen a lot of them recently) they're actually sending the wrong message about themselves.

example: I work at a gas station, graveyard shift on weekends. One night this white guy comes in, big baggy basketball jersey, hat on sideways, 'bling' hanging off his neck, pants halfway to his knees, talking like some rapper I don't listen to (don't like rap at all, so I don't listen to any of them). I really wanted to tell him to stop pretending, he's making an ass of himself and making the rest of the people his age look bad.

I don't know, I just don't like when people act like that. They make me nervous. Especially the people who only do it because it's the 'cool' thing to do.

samu02

Back to Basics

Nah it doesn't show you the real you unless you really want it too.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

well...when I go to church I make my mom pick out my clothes for me...because if I would be choosing what I wanted to wear I'd end up looking more like I'm attending a gothic party than being inside church and praying.

Anyways, if church isn't the destination I enjoy wearing comfortable black clothes.

--Lying still, unsparkling eyes, whitest lips, cold as ice--

++The only reason most teachers are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them.++

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

My clothing reveals primarily two things. A paramilitary background, and a certain degree of geek.

The paramilitary elements:
Dog tags
combat boots
web belts
EMT or BDU pants
Fire Department hats

Geek elements:
an abundance of T-shirts with geeky messages or concepts (Iron Chef, Megatokyo, ThinkGeek, Jinx Hackwear)

And sometimes it is nice when womens' clothing reveals their bust.

I am invincible!

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I pick my clothes carefully so that I do reflect myself.

Ironically the best pictures I have taken are either in my uniform or a top I know I will never wear out...

Usually I dress conservatively.. taht's just me :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

they must. poor.

Death will wait.
Decide what you desire in life and fight for it. Signature Image

Well i think clothes are a part of u...if tat makes sense :P
But i wear clothes tat are comfortable...which means casual to me ^^
So if clothes reflect me i am casual...hmm ok so i say no.

\(^o^)/

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

jeans, baggy pants, t-shirts. i try not to be too picky as i have a budget.. not everyone has the money, ya know. if i did have the money i'd totally mismatch all my clothing. it'd be super tight. but i have make do with what i have. well..it isn't all that bad. i'm actually trying to start a trend at school: wearing your pants inside out! i had these boring black pants and there was a super cool design on the pockets, so i just wore them inside out to show off the pockets. now, i do it with all my pants! you guys/gals should do it too! i also have t-shirts with stuff on it. i have a bright orange shirt that says chick magnet on it. i'm a chick btw and i love the peoples responses. i've had that shirt for over a year, now. i kind of have retarded (as in funny retarded) accessories and wear retarded clothes, like shoulder padded suit jackets. a lot of the times i wear things b/c i think it's funny and i want people to laugh at it, not b/c it's cool or anything...er..yeah, i think it does kind of reveal me...i really don't know. i'll get back to you on that.
>.>
<.<

Lolz, that's cool that you wear whatever you want. I don't know, but it seems to me that lots of people wear things for the label. But in reality, they're like all made from the same place anyways. I think it does reveal something about you, but not like everything.

Personally, I like to wear cutsey things. Not like frills and lace, though I guess it'd be cool if it was loli-goth! But yah, things that are more unique and cute. But then, sometimes I feel bum-ish so I just grab whatever is closest and throw it on. Lolz, I'm sometimes picky about what I wear and actually spend time to figure out what I want to wear. Other times, I don't really care and just put on some clothes before running out of the house :P Or on the even nerdier hand, I plan what to wear the day before, checking the weather and all that good stuff ^^;;;

i dont think so...i go by the "dont judge a book by its cover"...you can get a sample of their life out of what they wear...i dont hav a particular style...im like everywhere punk, gothic, cassual, formal, etc.

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Hell no. I always wear dark and "hardcore" clothes (black or grey clothes, tracksuit pants, jackets etc.), but despite my somtimes dark attitude, I'm generally a happy person ^_^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Well, besides my work clothes yes.

Hmm lemme think, i never wear clothes with logos or brand names stitched on them.
I always were black T-shirts or skivis, i never wear shorts, only long pants (track suit, even in hot weather)
And sometimes i make my own clothes, like just recently i made a kimono coat like thing, and i made a scaff as well.

I spose so.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.