Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you have an everyday life of drifting? - Minitokyo

Would you have an everyday life of drifting?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Drifterx

Drifterx

Drifterx

I would definitly choose drifting in a CAR as an everday life...its just soo awesome and looks soo fun! How bout anyone who reads this thread?

Signature

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I agree with you.Sometime when I drifting in my life, I can found some special or unique mmony and experience !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Every day drifting? with my driving, my drifting is only going to lead me crashing into a wall. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

wait, do mean drifting with a car or drifting as in living your life as it comes?

violina

violina

detached from the world

ZeroGravity raises a good point. I'd like to just drift through life. Would make things more stress free.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

What exactly is this thread about? I assume its about "drifting through life"?

Thats what I do. Thats what I intend to keep doing until it no longer works.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

To drift through life? It would most likely be wandering and analyzing everything, absorbing the contents of the continents of this planet composed of interstellar cosmic particles.

-repeat-

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

sure why not aint got nothing better to do that would be fun

ok well drifting using a car is hard, but i wouldn't do it on the streets. lol charge with dangerous driving.

Hmm, I drift through life everday...lol

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

yes! it looks so cool! but it's hard and can be very dangerous!!!

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.