Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Free iPod XD - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

well this is the spam lounge rit?...so i thought i'd spam...hahaha
neone lookin to buy an iPod? XD for freeee? haha

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7256173

http://www.freeipodguide.com/#inst <-- shows u how the method works XD hopin for some referrals :nya:

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

I heard that the iPods suck. Once the battery dies, they're garbage. You end up having to buy a new one. But I heard that you can buy a rechargeable battery to put into it, but you kinda gotta force it in since the iPod wasn't really designed to be opened. It could've changed though so I could be wrong.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

really?...it says brand new iPods...with rechargeable batteries....

i have one. came with an adaptor.

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

I guess I was wrong then. I know the older models were crap though. I saw it on some show on TechTV. I think it was on Unscrewed. But now its G4TV now that they've merged so, yeah, I guess there's been some time for the iPod to change.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Quote by Gojira2KI guess I was wrong then. I know the older models were crap though. I saw it on some show on TechTV. I think it was on Unscrewed. But now its G4TV now that they've merged so, yeah, I guess there's been some time for the iPod to change.

you said it.

schuZ107M

crazed yaoi fangirl

what is this offer all about? it doesn't really give much information on the site other than trying to get you to buy into their gimmick. what are you signing up to do so they'll give you this ipod?

wark?

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

check out the second website...gives u all the info about the deals and such

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

haha, my friend sent me this...i was going to sign up for it, until it forced me to sign up for offers i didn't want to commit myself into doing xb

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

the offers r dumb...the ebay one is to bid on something...u dun even have to pay for most of the offers XD

come on people...FREEEEEEEEEE haha...i want my iPod grr

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.