Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can't get rid of it? - Minitokyo

can't get rid of it?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

I have this old converse shoes that I love so much, but it's old and worn that the underneath is slippery but I just can't get myself to replace it or throw it away. It's the same for some of my shirts even when there is a small hole...I can't get rid of it. Do you have the same problem, something that is old and worn that you just can't throw away?

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

yeah, i have and ol nintendo system and i just cant throw it away for some reason, i a ps2 and an xbox but that old nintendo sits there in the back collecting dust.Oh srry nintendo

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

yeah i have a few thiongs like that. a few books to be precise and they look awful but i can still read them and wont ever get rid of them either

lol you think thats a problem, i was tempted once to buy this dress that was only $40 and it was like a little formal dress so $40 was really cheap but like it was just a little bit too small but omg did i love it, it was sooo cute! i just had to buy it lol
so i spent $40 on a dress that i only wore once and that was to a dress up party
also my school shoes have pretty much died on me as well... i should get new ones but i have less than a month before i finish school forever and besides these ones are comfy =D lol

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

all the things that you guys cant throw away must be sentimental. for me, i have my stationaries and i never use them and never will cause they mean something to me. :)

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

my things which are old and worn out are usually my favourite and they might contain some nice memories that you cant just throw away no matter what, example, my old shirt which i lend to friend of mine who was a girl, she wetted her clothes because of sudden rain and for second example, my old almost broken computer mouse which i used when i won my first counter strike tournament in lan-gamestation :D

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

yeah I do have things like that

Sure, converse shoes. Coz they are comfy and cool + they become "air-max" after having some holes lol.

kamikaze6491

kamikaze6491

This is my DEMISE

Yeah I always think that I have a use for something so I stash it away and find it years later and think "Oh shit how has this helped me?"

LOL. I get messy.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

Yup! I have the same problem too! ^_^' My mom complained about it all the time but I can't help it!

only when its something with meaning like my very first doll and the blanket my mom made me

Signature Image

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by DoubleBarrelyeah, i have and ol nintendo system and i just cant throw it away for
some reason, i a ps2 and an xbox but that old nintendo sits there in
the back collecting dust.Oh srry nintendo

they should never be thrown away ^__^

but you can always sell them on Ebay lol

i collect lots of random odd and ends, half my stuff in my room is just random crap

Signature Image

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

yeah i have something that i don't want to throw away.

we don't always treasure what we have.
we always want more.
we want something that we don't have.
we want to have everything.

can someone tell me why is that.
why do we want to have thingt that
we don't need it.
if we don't have, then we must have it.
when we have it, we throw it a side.
but when our friend have, then we treasure it.

we all live in a dream
a dream that we are the world.
a dream we don't want to wake up.
a dream that we want everything,
and lose nothing.
it just human nature.

LAVOS

Time Devourer

Don't even mention it.. oh, that old blanket, It has been with me since I was a child

"Ye Shall be as Gods"

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

Yes!! I know what you mean soo much!! I also have a pair of Globe shoes, ohhh i loved them soo much, and i still do, but well they're a little on the uhh well 'not so great condition anymore' side, haha. I dunno if i'll ever be able to replace them, and i don't want too. Even thought they leak and the laces are ripped, and the soles worn out, i just love them!

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Quote by wickedchildI have this old converse shoes that I love so much, but it's old and worn that the underneath is slippery but I just can't get myself to replace it or throw it away. It's the same for some of my shirts even when there is a small hole...I can't get rid of it. Do you have the same problem, something that is old and worn that you just can't throw away?

me too i love my red/black/pink converse..their seperate pairs

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

totally, old chucks are priceless, even though they are guaranteed to fall apart sooner or later. I say hang on to them until they're unwearable! You can of course get a new pair, and wear those around, but there will be days that you need an old pair of shoes, or you just want 'that look' where some nasty old chucks work perfectly.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I have lots of things I would never get rid of; however, none of them involve grunginess. If a shirt has sentimental value, I don't let it get worn-out before I put it away. I have a number of special items that I have safely stored in plastic. I don't keep clothes or shoes just because they are comfortable or familiar. I donate them to others; so, they can still be appreciated.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Ya I still have a couple of shirts that were my favorite back when I could ware them so I keep the shirts that have my best memories and were my fav :)

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I've got an old black pair of converse that are just dead....they're falling apart with holes and everything, but I love them too much to throw them away!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

When shoes and shirts get old I have no problems throwing them out. I have also resolved to sell anything I'm not useing any more. It's been working for me lately.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

I mostly do with my T-shirts.

*lol*

i have the same problem.. but its with my Nike shoes.. i love it so much till i keep glueing the sole back to the shoe..

Signature

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I've got a lot of crap I can't bear to part with. I've also got a pair of Converse Chucks that I can't let go of. I've got a pair of Lugz Birdman shoes (Green) I love so much. I've had the blanket I was delivered in ever since. Hell, I still use it. I've got 2 Batman pillowcases that I can't throw out. They mean a lot to me. Oh, and a teddy bear I got when I was 3. He looks like hell but I can't throw him out.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.