Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can't get rid of it? - Minitokyo

can't get rid of it?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

Well...I have this really creepy friend I, oddly, don't want to get rid of...does that count?

Signature Image

hellbomb

KaBoom!

Quote by DoubleBarrelyeah, i have and ol nintendo system and i just cant throw it away for
some reason, i a ps2 and an xbox but that old nintendo sits there in
the back collecting dust.Oh srry nintendo

thats gonna be worth a lot one day, if not now.

i have shirts that were ruined in a painting class, but i just cant throw them away.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

an old teddy bear, i've had it forever and it's old and i lose it a lot but throwing it away is out of the question

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

I have an Atari 2600 that doesn't work anymore, and about 20 game cartridges for it. I'll probably never toss it, maybe I hope I can figure out what's wrong with it and get it working again...it'd be great for the Smithsonian or something...

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Sinjid

The Nobody

i have relatives that believe in GOD very much, they always give me some pictures of GOD, books about religion.. etc.. they should be saint.. but i don't believe in god.. and now i have lots of those "saint" stuff and i can't throw it away.. couse that would be an insult to "god"

I am nobody.

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

Quote by DoubleBarrelyeah, i have and ol nintendo system and i just cant throw it away for some reason, i a ps2 and an xbox but that old nintendo sits there in the back collecting dust.Oh srry nintendo

I had a NES, Sega Genisis and snes, but I sold them recently. Im not the type that holds on to things, but I did hold on to my old brick (original GameBoy).

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

theres alot of stuff that i cannot throw away.... one of this is my old school (cca) uniforum sweater that i used to wear alot and i also have my old platterpuss that my grandma give me when i was 2... but i cannot throw them away.... too many memeries ^_^

Quote by Sinjidi have relatives that believe in GOD very much, they always give me some pictures of GOD, books about religion.. etc.. they should be saint.. but i don't believe in god.. and now i have lots of those "saint" stuff and i can't throw it away.. couse that would be an insult to "god"

Hey I know what you mean, I got beads and bracelets from friends and relatives and I can't throw them away...so you know what I do I give them to someone else who would appreciate them more than I could

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

Hahahaha, its liek a shirt of mine... i really should just throw it aways but i cant part with it... its sooo nice. I love it soo much

I have an old pair of tennis shoes and jeans that I just refuse to throw out. They are just so comfy, even though the jeans have holes in them and the shoes are falling apart. You just can't throw away stuff like that, especially after breaking them in like that.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Yea sometimes it's hard for me to let things tho..but if you love the chucks, u gotta keep them. i have a pair myself and i loooove them!

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

I have this orange Tenchi Muyo shirt my cousin gave me. It has a small hole in the side now and you can kinda see through it, but I'm not getting rid of it. ;0; *clings to shirt*

Firebomb

Anime Lover

yeh. i can't get rid of stuff either. like all the stuff i have i don't like to get rid of them because i don't like to waste things. I dont live with my parents so the stuff i get from them i want to keep so they dont buy me more stuff because they don't have a lot of money and they work really hard to get the money. i dont want them to spend money on me.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.