Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Incest - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 23 total items

ok, i recently finish watching Boku waimouto ni koi wo suru (Im In Love With My Little Sister), i think that pretty much explain the storyline - nice oav putting the incest aside. Even for me, i think it was bit too much, i never finish watching koi kaze so i dunno if it ever happen in koi but whoa! yes whoa, you can guess what happen between the bro and his little sis that got me typing this. So i just wanna ask have you watch any incest anime? did you like it? does stuff like this upset your stomache?

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I nevr see insect anime .But I think I like it.I dont think that insect do not upset my stomache.

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

riyumimikage

riyumimikage

a yakuza in the making...

uh, never watched the anime but the closest i have seen is angel sanctuary-even that was minor stuff. so how did it go in that anime you watched? i can't say i like it.. but at the same time i have no prejudice to people who do and i wouldn't mind watching for the fun of it.

Signature Image

remember tha pain i've given you and also the pleasure...

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

eh...havent seen any incest anime...but..considering i have a brother...it would give me hurls to watch it *feels sick already*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Whenever I think of a fantasy incest situation in the real world, I feel bad and dirty, and I put my mind to something else. I dont really have a problem with other people watching anime incest, just as long as are reasonably sane, and remember it isn't real.

Quote by 89757I nevr see insect anime .But I think I like it.

I hope you know the difference between incest and insect.

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Just a friendly thought, you may want to change your topic heading, or face the wrath of angry posters. Just a thought.

ironmaiden

ironmaiden

back from the dead

i'm not sure, but in tenjo tenge shin was obsessively protective for his sister almost like a lover!!!! there's a difference between anime and real life, coz in anime they make it look all cool or the world is against them and stuff, so its kinda dramatic so i'm liking it.. but if you talk about the real stuff it may upset my stomach.... let's just cross the bridge when we get there

<center>I am No Life Queesn...only to serve her No Life King</center
Signature

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I've only watched angel sanctuary. But i don't get so upset about it. You can't blame someone for loving 'wrong' person, I think..

Quote by riyumimikageuh, never watched the anime but the closest i have seen is angel
sanctuary-even that was minor stuff. so how did it go in that anime you
watched? i can't say i like it.. but at the same time i have no
prejudice to people who do and i wouldn't mind watching for the fun of
it.

there were parts that got me wanting to forward it. I think you can guess which part is that.

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

I started watching Koi Kaze, but I stopped after four episodes. I couldn't motivate myself to watch any further. Maybe I'll give it another try someday.
Besides I read Angel Sanctuary....hmm...can't say anything bad about Angel Sanctuary...
But I have an older sister and two younger brothers, so I have to say that the real thing is disgusting. In addition a child with "incest parents" is biologically handicapped.
So I don't support it.

I've seen that OVA as well. I've also Koi Kaze which wasn't that good. I can tell you that I really liked Boku Waimouto Ni Koi Wo Suru. Incest is more than the surface to me. The mentallity behind my thinking is a little difficult to explain, but quite simply, I do like shows that deal with sibling incest. It's quite touching. Call me crazy, but I have a soft spot for it. I also found Boku Waimouto to be really funny. (spoiler) Like how they go to a church to have sex. Honestly, that's just golden.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Incest? It's all good, I don't see why it disturbs people. Jeez, yor'e all sissies. XD
And Feelgood? I like them too.

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru was pure cheese
I found it to be more comedy than drama/romance
"We have committed a taboo."
*level up sound*
whoever was on SFX is a genius... I laughed so hard at that part

anyways... about incest in anime
why not?
taboos make for an interesting subject

devilwithin13

devilwithin13

Just get over it already.

thats pretty gross.

If I had a quarter-ponder with cheeze everytime I heard that one...I'd have 1 quater-pounder without cheeze!!!

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

Quote by devilwithin13thats pretty gross.

agreed
i would probably need more than counsling if i found out my brother loved me alottle too much than I would want him too *shakes*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

man that is just crazy I haven't seen any insect anime "yet" but Elfen Lied had to cousin that were in love. Kouta and Yuka. even thought all they did was kiss, but Yuka kept asking Kouta these wierd quetions. like "would you like to feel up on my boobs" are something like that.

Signature Image

pyrosk8r

pyrosk8r

KING OF RE

Um i think soo.....Yea that is fliipin sick.......

Signature

Head of the I <3 Madness combat, MGS and RE club
currently: 0 users =(

pamkips

pamkips

?????

incest is bad

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

it's an interesting topic considering how taboo it is. i'm pretty much open to most things, anime included, so i'd watch it just because it's something new. but that kinda stuff in real life is just weird, i also have two younger brothers and lil sister so that kinda of thinking disturbs me.

Signature Image

Quote by angelicdemonIIIman that is just crazy I haven't seen any insect anime "yet" but Elfen Lied had to cousin that were in love. Kouta and Yuka. even thought all they did was kiss, but Yuka kept asking Kouta these wierd quetions. like "would you like to feel up on my boobs" are something like that.

its not uncommon in Jap for cousins to get together (thus why there are so many animes where one person is in love with their cousin)

sEsShIeLov3R

sEsShIeLov3R

Hoi Hoi..Nya

heey!! i read that manga...like the first book and ive got to say its sort of gross..i mean their TWINS...but i guess its ok...i'm open to new ideas..LoL

Signature Image

Boom.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Wow, most of you are really intolerant. :(

I think its kinda weird which is probably because I have a brother but I'll watch anime or read manga that has it in it. It isn't something that will keep me from watching or reading anime or manga that has it in it either.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.