Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do YOU think about hamtaro... - Minitokyo

What do YOU think about hamtaro...

Tagged under Hamtaro

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

why not??
i think it's so fun
although now i'm 22
but if i have children
i will give them to look at it

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Cute hamsters... eating my face!!!111!^%@*!

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

d character is kind of cute ! i guess most of d youngster i mean young chidren would love it ...

freakin sweet...haha...i got bored over the summer and well...i watched it along with the other kid shows...u gotta admit...the ending theme was catchy ^-^

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

I watched in japan 5yrs ago...i loved it then, until it came to australia and it was in english...that made it seem boring and stupid...or i grew ut of it ^^

\(^o^)/

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

Um... dont know what to say, i dont really like it but compared to a few other stuff its ok.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I think was okay but I did not really like it too much.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

KittieSixxx

Kittie Sixxx

I don't understand how so many people bash an Anime so much. If you dislike this Anime so much, why did you take the time to think and write about it?Personally, I like Hamtaro. I don't care how childish this anime seems. I'm 16 and I still watch " childish" anime such as Hamtaro and Pokemon. I don't think your ever too old to watch any kind of anime.

Ahrs!12# hamtaro arg.. they just are over cute and so irritating.. thats my opinion.. i watched a few episodes dubbed in finnish.. i was near losing my head :D

I think Hamtaro is cute ANIME! And what if it's kiddysh.We all are/were children.And it's good for teenagers(who think they're too old for such childlike things)to remember what was like when they were children.Still everyone has his/her own oppinion.....

chepe

chepe

chepe

CHEPE

THAT LITTLE RAT IT'S SO FUNNY

i whatch it whit my little sisters :D

it's suitable 4 all type of people..
don say it worst
i also think hamtaro is so cute!
extremelyyy cuteee!
his life full of happiness and adventure...
:)

merged: 02-28-2009 ~ 09:40am
wether u like or not dis anime
please respect it
don say dis kind of stuff bu**sh*t

merged: 02-28-2009 ~ 09:40am
wether u like or not dis anime
please respect it
don say dis kind of stuff bu**sh*t

Haha, They are cute! ><

It's cute... But I won't turn on the TV just to watch it nor would I buy any of its merchandise.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.