Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For girls: why we look ourselves so much time in front of the... - Minitokyo

For girls: why we look ourselves so much time in front of the...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Uhm... I don't look in the mirror that much. I mean, I do a check when I get up in the morning after getting changed and everything, and then again if I'm going out some place, but I honestly dont think I check any more than the usual person, girl or guy.

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

I don't really take much time in front of a mirror. I just see if everything's okay and then ''c'ya later mirror :P ''
x)

Nyuu-chan

Nyuu-chan

Game over, baby!

Well I agree with Kairi. But to be honest with you I HATE mirrors XP

Signature
Too gentle and cold like the petals that are changing their color.

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Quote by reshavalentinemost girls looks in the mirror...to make sure we look good :P
me too....but only before i go out..lol
sometimes i make funny faces in front of the mirror too...ROFL

Same here...i mostly lok too see if my hair is alright or the clothes that i'm wearing are straight on me...hehehe... :D

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

I spend maybe 5 minutes in front of a mirror to do my hair.. guess guys are a lot easier with it. But I really don't think most girls need to spend hours in front of a mirror... most girls looks great even if they don't spend hours behind a mirror.

Ofcourse spending some time into caring about the way you look is required for everyone boys and girls alike and I guess most girls just need more time witht there longer hair but still more then a hour is over the top x.x

No girl would ever have to spend hours in front of a mirror to just look good for me... Just be/look your self and your the most beautiful person in the world...

PAche

PAche

hoarder

actually...i dont.seriously.the only time i look in the mirror is when i'm brushing my teeth and thats cos its right in front of the sink.

and only when i'm bored or i'm feeling a pimple, then i look in the mirror to squeeze it out.itchy fingers <_<

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Quote by Luckster
Yeah, I usually don't look in the mirror that often. I'm usually in a rush... I wake up late a lot &gt;.&gt;;;

Yeah,me too. I don't look in the mirror so often. Just a quick look to see if i'm ok. I always i'm in the rush. XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Quote by alexjohnc3I never knew that, wow some people are wierd... (sorry to all girls who do and hyuuganeji88 [hehe], didn't mean to offend you ^_~ )

Yeah, some people are weird . . . lol! :D :D :D

Umm good question...i think its to make sure we look as good as we feel..i do it to make sure my hair or makeup is looking okay... :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

LOL, yea, I'm always looking in a mirror....I even have to look when I walk past one, no matter where it's at, lol.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

i never look in the mirror lol
the only time i look in the mirror is to just make sure my hair isnt making me look like an idiot (which isnt alot) or im brushing my teeth...

Signature Image

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

tehehe lolz i always look in the mirror :)
heck i also sing infront of the mirror lolz :D ^_^'

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

All girls want to look cute so we all spend quite sometimes in front of the mirror. I actually just look at the mirror before I go out or after a shower, anyway it takes me 10 to 20 minutes each time I think ;)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

xenosaga

These Tears

lol....so we have to make sure we are well-dressed and well-groomed so when we see a hot guy :p we will look pretty!

Signature

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I'm a girl and I don't look at the mirror most of the time...

So basically, I don't see why.....

i don't look at the mirror much. and the times that i do, just checking if i look like an idiot XD my hair is the main source of the problems ^_^'

Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Insecurity, admiration, obsession, and fear.

Insecure: doubt your own looks
Admiration: Like yourself and your looks.
Obsession: Can't stop sculpting that work of art, every woman is an artist, almost.
Fear: A blemish, what will so-and-so think. A thought can be blown out of proportion subconsciously with ease in females.

I'm a guy, but that is my simple observation. Please do not over complicate to confuse, that game won't work. XP

There's tons of reasons, but those are popular amongst your types.

-repeat-

What's a mirror? :P 'sif you would bother looking in mirrors at yourself, look at something like those competition entry things where they write backwards and you dont really need a mirror but feel cooler to do it with one :P

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sugar-chan

Teh Weird One

O.O I don't really spend al ot of time looking at myself in the mirror. ^__^ lol. It's just not me. o.O; I fix myself a lil when I'm looking at myself, but I don't spend a lot of time. lol. It's OK, thoug. For girls, it's natural! ^_______^** Who agrees?!

This signature was made by my sister, Cagari!! ^^**

Signature

I will stand by my friends no matter what happens!...Even if they put me through a lot of torture and pain.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i don't spend too much time in front of the mirror. i only need it when i'm doing my hair and make up. and then sometimes throughout the day, if i remember, i'll check myself again to make sure i don't look like a complete mess... XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

I don't know... I don't think I do it all that much.
I almost never wear makeup and I don't care how I look...
Maybe I'm just wierd. ^_^'

Signature Image
XOXOXO

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

:D Hey, I can't watch myself so long, it would drive me mad

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Lol! I have to..sort of like an addiciton, but all girls do it! Haha..

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hehee...i do that sometimes too. although not all the time. some. i'm sure other girls said this but i guess that we like how we look! maybe it's that? :)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.