Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For girls: why we look ourselves so much time in front of the... - Minitokyo

For girls: why we look ourselves so much time in front of the...

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

I always say that its fun and all that, I like to see how my hair moves when I jump and all that, and sometimes I just stand there cause I have nothing better to do... ok talk about bored but I guess guys do spend just as much time infront of the mirror as girls do its just that WE don't see or hear about it. Would you ever hear a guy who you know tell you: "Last night I was standing infront of the mirror for hours just to see how my hair was." :x

Signature

I just spend enough time to do my makeup and my hair.

Quote by Eddie IzzardI used to look in the mirror and go, "Well, I'm not going to shag me, that's for certain!" ‘Cause that's what narcissism is all about, is looking in the mirror and going, "God, I'd like to have sex with myself!" You know? It's all sort of self-attraction thing. And then, when you're at the acne thing, you just go, "Uh-uh, no way!"

preksha0

finally got one..

Quote by Veronika :D Hey, I can't watch myself so long, it would drive me mad

i agree XD though its fun sometimes

Insert your signature here

Quote by amarthar

Quote by sEsShIeLov3Rbut hey what kind of girl would want to leave the house
looking like you just woke up? LoL ^_^'

That would be my kind of girl :D

OMG that's exactly what I like in a girl too :) I'm glad my gf does that :) I hate girls which look into mirrors like they lack self esteem.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

No, not really, only if I'm going out, or morning routine. Got to make sure I don't have this big blotch of mascara or something. I don't like to stare at any person for long, even myself, it freaks me out, I don't know why.

Some people I know are obsessed with themselves, they just like taking pictures and looking at themselves, so self-absorbed ... Anyway, everyone's different.

niomea

niomea

broken wings

I also have the same habit, I guess it's natural. However, I am looking at the mirror not to check on my make up and smile or thing. I usually look straight into my own eyes, trying to figured out what have I become after all this time. What have I done, how am I going, what is the most priceful thing in my life, how would I like to become....

I guess I am not that dandy.

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

ahah lols... well it's me again ( A guy ) I don't know why but i just gotta enter and no im not a prevert or anything... but well when i think about i never do look in the mirror unles im bruching my teeth i don't know why... if i look in the mirror fo more than 10 min i just feel like stabbing myself lol jokez

nineteen

::::my very existence::::

it's because of our hormones...

it's a girl thing!

kiP oN rOcKin!

JadeTigress

JadeTigress

kawaii dorei

Quote by amarthar

Quote by sEsShIeLov3Rbut hey what kind of girl would want to leave the house
looking like you just woke up? LoL ^_^'

That would be my kind of girl :D

i do that all the time. and get yelled at for doing it lol

Signature

to make sure ur self looks good for ppl to see lah of course... simple. .

I have to get up early for school, so I dont really have time to look in the mirror.

I never look at the mirror probably because I'm a guy :D
Luck came my way ! I never had acne !!!! woot and and never got sick or had a disease ever ! hehe haha I think it's due to listening to my mum and also not looking at the mirror

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

mirrors are scary...imagine if u suddenly see something behind u and of course that thing is not meant to be there =.=

I like to look clean.
I dont like having a greasy face, afro/messy hair, crusty eyes, furry teeth, highlighter marks on my cheeks.

I think thats what I use the mirror for mostly - to check that I look clean.

redangel6112

redangel6112

DozoYorishiku (Nice to meet you)

I look into the mirror always. I think is because I want to looks good. I don't want to go out with my hair looks messy, some food stuck in between my teeth, something on my face.....etc (you know).....^-^.....So mirror is IMPORTANT!

Yeah...becase i want to be...umm...perfect before going out or meeting someone. So when i look myself in the mirror, i always find out something not good, or haven't satisfied yet such as: the hair is still messy, my lip is still dry...
That's why i( maybe we) have to spend so much time in front of mirror.

i tink is to at least satisfied urself before going out rather to be uncomfortable when outside. Or izzit rather nt confidence in urself?

hahhaa..same here..basically we just have to look at the mirror^^
especiallyif we wake up late or get a messy hair or to see weither the clothes match the top or the bottom before we go out..ahaha..i just go to mirror and try to make smiles at it then dance..then go out..ahahhaa..juz to make sure i am alright^^

I dont really look at myself in the mirror..maybe just in the morning b4 i go out, but i donno why we look at ourself in the mirror...just re-assurance?

\(^o^)/

Well I actually can get ready in about 2 min, because I don't bother with makeup for daily use, and hair takes me about 5 seconds, or while I'm in the car. But keeping that in mind, I do find myself looking into the mirror more and more these days (perhaps that 2.5sqm mirror in my room isn't helping). Iunno, maybe because now that I'm approaching my late teens, there's more and more pressure to look good for guys particularly. And as Demca said before, this creates quite a bit of insecurity. I damn bloody know how I look, and yet I find my eyes straying towards a mirror or a glass window when I walk past.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.