Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Looking for good Wing Brushes - Minitokyo

Looking for good Wing Brushes

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I don't know if anyone asked for this before and can't search it out lol or I'm blind and can't find the search botton. Anyway, does anyone have any good wing brushes lying around? I use the one's from http://www.vanilla-dreams.net/ but I noticed that a lot o people have been doing better one's...anyone want to help me out? ^_^ I surely would love u if you did lol

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

I'm also kinda curious about wing brushes....i make my wings by cropping them from another pic and re-cging them, but it'll be a nice change of pace if there's another way to make wings ^^

Aye that it would be....but seems nobody wants to share with us :(

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

try 8nero.net they have a ton of brushes, i havent been there in awhile so im sure theyve added much more, hope thise helps. Kepp in mind all the brushes are for photoshop 6.0 and higher i believe, i dont know if they work with PSP. Ive never use Paintshop pro.

I use photoshop...about the only thing I use. But I've been to this site before and came up empty handed when it came to wings. Lol that okay, trying to drew them myself now anyway ^_^ thanks for the help

Signature
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

wings you say? well I just make a white shaped wing then use the smudge tool to make the feathers ^^

lol I've been trying to do this http://www.imanimetions.net/tutorial/tutorial.php?view=blurs <---- and I don't know if it the verison of Photoshop that I'm using or what, but I can't even get passed 3rd step. Ah well, I think I'll try your idea also ^_^ Thanks for the tip!

Signature
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.