Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Galaxy Angel Z - Minitokyo

Galaxy Angel Z

Tagged under Galaxy Angel

page 1 of 1 6 total items

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

I have just finished watching Disk 2 of Galaxy Angel Z and have found it to be one of the best disks for a while, I was getting worried the series was starting to just drag along with no real direction, however with the new addition to my collection I am once again totally hooked.

I was wondering if any other fans out there felt the same way as me, when i think about it in general GA does seem to go up and down and all around as you travel through the episodes, as i am yet to read the manga im also curious to know if it is more stable in that format, than the anime can anyone please fill me in?

PS. I know im behind in the series only seeing to the middle of Z so please no spoilers ne ^_^

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

You cant really expect a "stable" viewing with something as random as GA. Azumanga was random but it had repetion.. so it worked... while excel was whacked but because it still had an ending that worked .. well it worked... .. there really needs to be some sort of hook in some episodes.. i found while watching GA that the only reason i watched the next episode was cause it was there... not cause i wanted to see.... i dont know this is just my opinion....

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

i've been thinking about watching GA, i own the first manga which i didn't really like, but my friend keeps telling me how great the anime is, tell me, is the manga better than the anime?

jerdana

Kawaii Chibi Milfeulle

For the anime, Galaxy Angel practically followed no plot, so I get your idea. The manga at least follows a storyline, but for the anime, the story jumps from one point to another, with no relation to the previous.

Personally, I found the anime rather crazy... as the characters seem to be able to achieve the impossible, like Milfeulle. But overall, the anime and manga are still nice to watch/read. Just be a little prepared to lose some of your sanity while watching the anime.

Galaxy Angel
Just when you thought all hope are lost, in comes the Angel Squadron.
Milfeulle may look cute, but she may make things worse. That's what made me attracted to her.

Doki Doki! Shuwa Shuwa Hey!

Proud group member of GalaxyAngels , Milfeulle and Vanilla Club.

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

I lived thru excel saga and puni puni poemy , so im used to losing sanity. Thanks for the post :)

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

greatdragon

Mr. Doom

i love galaxy angel

There's No place like hell

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.