Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has Anyone heard of.... - Minitokyo

Has Anyone heard of....

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Princess AI?? The art that I saw today was amazing. I tried to find more online but Its new so there isnt a whole lot.
http://www2.fanscape.com/tokyopop/princessai

tsuta

tsuta

The ivy.

No, I've never heard of it.. the art may be good, but is the plot?

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

ooo...i like the art too XD me wants to see mooooooore XD

ah the art is nice, wonder what it is as well

Im not sure about the story I just picked one up real quick while I was in the mall. I only saw a couple of pages and then I had to go.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

the art's pretty convincing...i'll have to write that down so i can read it when it's available

There's a couple pages for preview up on that site. I wanna read now ^^ So cute. About music.

GourryInverse

GourryInverse

#1 Lina_Gabriev Fanboi.

It's a manga (not sure if it's going to be a series or not) conceptualized by Courtney Love. For the 1 or 2 of you who might not know who she is, she's the widow of the late Kurt Cobain (lead singer of Nirvana). Despite the fact that I can't stand Ms. Love, I have to admit that this looks like an intriguing manga, and the art is pretty good.

I don't think it can ever live up to the hype that's been generated around it, however. I mean, geez... there's even been stories done in USA Today about this one. Something I might read at the bookstore out of curiousity, but I doubt I'd buy it.

Ready, steady, can't hold me back...

[url=www.megatokyo.com]Megatokyo[/url]
[url=www.deltaanime.com]Delta Anime[/url]
[url=anime.will.read.name]Pantsu... Nai? (My "homepage")[/url]

It is available now I was looking at it in Suncoast so it should be everywhere.

uh oo
sounds interesting...

Signature
Children creating a perfect evil, like a genius does.

I never heard of it b4 but I'll definitely check it out.. art is pretty good

I saw the trailer and it looks good, but I still dont really support English dubbing or translation.....It spoils the original feeling.

Anime Villains are just so cool!
Long Live Anime!
Anime Forever!

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Perhaps I'd need a faster connection for the trailer.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

I'm not interested in anything but the artwork, since I really enjoy Ai Yazawa's art style--it's kind of retro-ish without being overly so. I can't stand Courtney Love though, and I'm so sick of 'trials OF idols!' type series. They're annoying and there are way too many of them already to make me waste good money to read one that is based on Love's life.

Quote by Animefan883I saw the trailer and it looks good, but I still dont really support English dubbing or translation.....It spoils the original feeling.

This is 100% American, sorry guys. Tokyopop brough Japanese artists to work on it, but everything else is American, so the origional language will be English. This will be one "anime" series that the Japanese will dub
:D

GourryInverse

GourryInverse

#1 Lina_Gabriev Fanboi.

If it ever even becomes animated, that is. The trailer is misleading; there is no animated show in the works for Princess Ai right now. I've gotta admit, though, the "trailer" is pretty nice. It's apparently animated by Satelight (sic) who did the animation for Heat Guy J (among other shows).

Still, though, a trailer for a manga is unheard of over here. Tokyopop is really going balls-out with this series.

Ready, steady, can't hold me back...

[url=www.megatokyo.com]Megatokyo[/url]
[url=www.deltaanime.com]Delta Anime[/url]
[url=anime.will.read.name]Pantsu... Nai? (My "homepage")[/url]

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.