Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [*.:.Tips for women..e-mail..:.*] - Minitokyo

[*.:.Tips for women..e-mail..:.*]

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Thanks for the advice...... but its a shame that we have to worry about things like this..... its a darn shame that we have to take percautions like this..... What a world we live in.....

Thanks, Loves Ya!!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Here's a couple more...

If somebody is grabbing you from the front, gouge his eyeball-works even better if you have long fingernails. (If he's grabbing your arms, try headbutting his nose or chin.) Don't pull back till he's incapacitated enough to let go, then run. And if you're in a populated area, yell at the top of your lungs while you're running.

If somebody is grabbing you from behind, stomp on the arch of his foot as hard as you can, then use your free leg to throw the guy backwards-this should knock him off balance enough to where he loosens his grip, then gouge his eye and do all of the above.

Hope nobody has to use this, hope it helps if someone does.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Oh holy f**k... Everytime I read something like this it always makes me think I gotta carry around a freaken short nosed 44. mag

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Damn, that's scary o_0
Tip 1: Yelling can distract the attacker a lot, it gets you attention and makes you lose a bit fear.
Tip 2: If you have no other chance, bite him. Try to get away and then RUN (don't forget the yelling).
Tip 3: Hitting the attacker only makes sense, when you attack two certain body parts: the face and *cough* you know where...
Tip 4: Don't try to fight him. As soon as possible run away to a safe place (for example where many people are). Don't forget the yelling. It saves lives.
I hope nobody here gets in such a situation. That's just...scary... o_0

mado

mado

Ikaika

thanx this is very good to know cuz there are some tough acting guys where i am. Mahalo!!!
^_^

Me Ke Aloha Pau Ole A Hui Hau
( With Everlasting Love And Affection Until We Meet Again.)

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Wow I have heard of those floating around a girl was kiddnapped not to far from my house.She had been talking with someone on the net and he found out where she lived and killed her.It was very sad.Thank you for this.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

wow... this is very important!! i should be careful now! thanks for the advice, toxictea23! ^.^

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Yea, I've read this before, and someone keeps adding something every time. Me, I'm always that paranoid when I'm by myself, but when I go somewhere, I always have a dagger in my car, under the passenger seat, ready for use. That way, if I'm in my car, and some f***er comes out of nowhere and tries to get in...they'll be in a hurt of trouble. Kind of weird, but it works for me (I love blades)...of course, if I ever get pulled over -for one reason or another- I'm screwed, but I'll take the chance.
Thanks toxictea23 for the info.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I live in Edwardsville IL, about 30 miles from Crime central. St.Louis MO, is the biggest city of crime (or so says a few statistics and cops). I get one of these emails every month or so.... It's so unsafe... Kinda scary... And so pathetic. So I carry mace with me at all times... The foam mace is much better since it clings to the person you spray it on. And if you clap your hands over a guys ears, it hurts really bad *knows from experience*. Thanks Toxic for posting this for us! :D It helps a lot! :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Even though I'm a guy I'm still Kinda scared for those women and thanks to this e-mail they already knew what they will do during this situation.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Good tips for women, even though I'm not one. Using sympathy to kidnap and kill is just an amoral tactic, but highly effective in acquiring target victims of their own kind hearted gestures.

-repeat-

Siri

Siri

Suou

wow that was educational
lol kind of scary
what people do these days
thanks fo rthe info

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Wow, all of these things are really important to know. Although some of these things should be common sense to some people, but its really good to know. Thanks a lot for sharing toxictea.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

nice tips
however i dont have much problems.+ im a guy >_>
get a mobile phone, that can be usefull as well.

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

awww... i didn't get it.... does everyone want me to be preatored?

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

yeah, though i'm a guy and found the topic interesting...i found it pretty important, as a bit of good humour though..it'd be nice to have Sousuke around in those situations. hehe ;)

Signature

'We're running the Wangan Line now. Close your eyes and trust the music. Grip the steering wheel and accelerate, then shift into the next gear and fly into the night...'

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Lol Yeh chidori is lucky. Anyways "better paranoid than dead" I'm like that all the time.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.