Silent Mobius

Tagged under Silent Mobius

page 1 of 1 6 total items

dvx

dvx

Otaku

Cancel

Anybody seen this show? I saw it like a year ago. Really good sci-fi story. The TV series is great. The movies were alright. First anime cop theme show that I've ever saw.
Plot from Anime News Network: The year is 2023 and Alien Beings known as "Lucifer Hawks" have begun invading earth from another dimension. All that stands between them and the enslavement of the human race is the Attacked Mystification Police Department - a special division of the Tokyo Police staffed by women with amazing paranormal abilities.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Cancel

I saw it when it was on the channel formerly known as TechTV. I thought it was pretty cool, and the idea of having an all-female attack force in a serious, non-fanservicey setting was awesome. The English voices made most of the main characters sound older than they actually should, but that was all right.

Signature Image

• Sep 03, 2005

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Cancel

Quote by FallingAwakeI saw it when it was on the channel formerly known as TechTV. I thought
it was pretty cool, and the idea of having an all-female attack force
in a serious, non-fanservicey setting was awesome. The English voices
made most of the main characters sound older than they actually should,
but that was all right.

Same.
I thought it..was ok

• Sep 04, 2005

ShugaYouko

ShugaYouko

Firefox Lady

Cancel

LA LI ho!

i saw it about... about... two years ago, I don't remember xD But I really like it! I just saw the TV serie, but I'll download the movie soon ^^~ It's really difficult to see this kind of anime here (brazilian /o/) x.x Now the things are changing with AnimaX ^^

KiSsUs

Feel the Fox of Fire
Feel the Burning Desire

Cancel

OH, i saw this one, haven't seen movies.

Some months ago i read that there might be a new series, that would beinteresting ^^

Signature

dvx

dvx

Otaku

Cancel

Quote by ShugaYoukoLA LI ho!
i saw it about... about... two years ago, I don't remember xD But I
really like it! I just saw the TV serie, but I'll download the movie
soon ^^~ It's really difficult to see this kind of anime here
(brazilian /o/) x.x Now the things are changing with AnimaX ^^
KiSsUs

The movies aren't really that great in quality, since it was actually made before the series. The movies are more like another telling of the series. Same story, same cast, just shorter.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.