Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 say do you know some pun? - Minitokyo

say do you know some pun?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Actually ive started studying. since that puts me into depression i try to find funny things. its like when i was reading a french article some words gave me an idea. i can say that finding associations is a way to learn foreign words.
l'assaut=lasso
l'Afrique= la freak (not exactly)
programmes d'aide= dead programs

but of course professional writers can manage far better than i do. like lewis carroll or maybe t. pratchet
' - we need an agenda
- and what does a gender do" (c)

or from recent (ST5)
Gemini says (not exact quotation)
boku wa suteeki wo yaite imasu. suteki na suteeki.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

hey great you know some foreign language.......!!!!!!! Me dunno how to speak lots of language....*sigh*

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

I, too, try to expose myself to diferent languages. Recently, I was studying the story behind the song One Winged Angel and learned its text. Im also trying to learn Nihon-go. I also know spanish and a little (very little) french.
Estuans interius, ira vehementi=Burning inside, violent anger (German)

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.