Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BEST Strategy game - Minitokyo

BEST Strategy game

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Really for the best series of strategy games has been Starcraft and Warcraft.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

I was a SC player , and still now

never get tire of it.

i wonder if Blizzards will made SC2 ?

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

warcraft series! >:D

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

I think some asian games should be included in there (though I don't really have any in mind ^_^')

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Out of those choices...I'd go with WarCraft.

Signature

AlexRod

The ForeSeer

Anyone ever played Romance of the 3 kingdoms VII on the PS2? No it's not the best strtegy game but it's still fun once you get use of the chinese name and when you know how to navigate proprely in the menu.
if you wanna something complex try that!

I'm really surprised "Metal Fatigue" wasn't up there... Anime Fans would LOVE that one. :)

Nasedo_Lyne

The Personifying Force

Protoss and Zerg, forever. ^_^()

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Starcraft forever! The story is simply so amazing and intriguing, you simply never get tired of it! ^__^ And the three races are each and one of them so unique.

Signature Image

defrax-

defrax-

SARS survivor

Homeworld/homeworld2 :P

Zelgadis

Zelgadis

Chimera

Blizzard do the best "classic" RTS game
i prefere warcraft universe that starcraft maybe another starcraft could be cool

Signature

Member of -- Quebec Freaks Group --

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

My favorite is warcraft, is awesome, but starcraft it's more beast.

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

I can only go with Final Fantasy Tactics since I haven't played many strategies.

StarCraft. Aliens rule.

WarCraft, in my opinion an on the other hand, was good but looked more sutable to be an RPG due to it's graphics. (Reigns of Chaos and Frozen Throne) I think that's why there's already this dota, Defense of The Ancients, thing on the Battlenet and why there'll be that WarCraft mmorpg which I hope will reach Philippine shores soon enough.

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Warcraft!!! i like it!!! XD

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Total Annihilation Kingdom?! Total Annihilation is a whole lot better! But, hm.... WarCraft, I guess. I'm not good at stradegy games, but I've watched my bro play and its pretty cool.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Basically, Blizzard rules. Starcraft was released long ago . and yet is still popular because of its balanced gameplay. And i think thats proof that its very good.

Just about every Filipino I know plays Starcraft, and I'm no exception ^_^ Though, lately, I've been playing a lot of Warcraft III: TFT because that's what all of my friends are playing.

starcraft = INSTANT WIN

no the origonal command an conquer, but red alert ( 1 )
best ever ! :D

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Hey w/e hapand..to age of empire 2 and 3 age of kings and orther.lol. Those are the best one and..mostly the best one is FF tatics best stragety game ever.=P

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

cartez

Swiss livin' Otaku

Starcraft definitly the best
Waiting for a new Blizzard startegy game :waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting:

Ain't no party like a P-Funk party Coz a P-Funk party don't stop.
Anime Paradise Group[b] |--| [b]My first wall[b]
[/b][/b][/b]

I had to throw my vote to Total War even though I've only recently gotten Medieval. I much prefer turn-based stuff to the RTSes so I would've gladly voted for Heroes of Might and Magic, or Age of Wonders, or a wargame if they had been listed.

One name... "Tanya" =)
Some ppl know what I'm talking about =P

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.