Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you heal a broken heart? - Minitokyo

How do you heal a broken heart?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I'n the game of love does anyone ever win?Maybe there is no way you can ever heal what have all ready been hurt.Maybe you can not find what is already lost.

So I ask you people of MT is there anyway to heal a broken heart?

I'n the game of love.............I lost.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

pr0pht133

none

no, u can't heal it. u gotta find a new one.

Signature

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

just forget it and start all over again!and eat chocolate that always helps!XD

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

Pain is just an illusion

Gamertag:legendz009

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

You Could Just Ignore It Or You Could Have Fun, Play Video Games, Get A New Girlfriend.....I've Experienced The Same Thing, I Also Lost At That Game Which Is Called Love.........I Still Feel A Black Hole In My Heart, But I'm Happy Anyways And You Should Feel Happy Too, And Go On In Life.... :D

In time, you'll heal.
Just occupy yourself, spend time with people, and keep your mind off things.
Before you know it, you'll feel better. I hope you get better soon.

kamikaze6491

kamikaze6491

This is my DEMISE

You FORGET...

Yes i've been through that,

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I thank you very much for you posts.I just feel like nothing can make me better.

Oh and by the way I'm a girl.

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

Quote by Sanzosgirl19I thank you very much for you posts.I just feel like nothing can make me better.

Oh and by the way I'm a girl.

My Bad....I'm Sorry For Making This Mistake......I Hope I Didn't Offend You.... ^_^'

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

No you didn't.Thank you very much for posting.

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

heal a broken heart is not easy to heal
but the only way to heal it,
is time.
time is the heal medicine of all kind.
as time pass by your heart will find away back to where it belong.
it make seem difficult but the only way.
or just cry untill you don't know why you cry.
then you understand, broken heart is just another
experience of your life.

love is unfaithful
all you can do hate.
hate the world turn again you.
hate the life that you have.
hate the people that do this to you.

p.s ignore my poem down there it bring back your memories.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

-_- *sigh* I know what you're talking about... I'm feeling it right now... Why can't guys just love me longer than a month? Geez... -_- I want something different...

My heart will mend... But when.. I don't know... It depends on each individual person...

Why do you kill the joy of death?

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

time heals all, try not to dwell on it to much

I'm sorry that you had your heart broken. I know it's hard and it hurts but lifes gotta go on. It might take you awhile but just try to move on and be happy. There's no need to be sad for the rest of your life. As life moves on you should to. You just might fall in love agian.

Life has its ups and downs. Alltho at times like these there's prolly nothing that could make you feel better try and see it as something temporary. Fate if you want and that your ment to run into someone even greater (hope this is the right way to put it, unfortunally english isn't my main language) in the future.

Personally I allways remember a line of Heero a character in one of the Gundam series whenever I'm down over something of the like. "The only way to live a good life is to act on your emotions" Ever since I heard it it came up whenever I was down and put me back on my feet and make me move on.

The only way to live a good life is to act on your emotions.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

"They" say that time heals all wounds, but I really think that it is experiences that lets you move forward. If you think about love, you realize that there is more than one type and there is more than one way to experience it. You may have it for a person, persons, or even possessions. You may live it everyday by being with your person or it may be unrequited. You can loose the object of it in so many ways. A person can leave you, turn on you, or just change so much that they are not who you loved anymore. About the only common part of heartbreak is the gaping whole in your life where that person or thing was. It seems to me that only new experiences can fill that whole and put that person or thing in perspective. It is not so much the time itself that lets the memories fade as it is the powerful new emotions attached to new experiences. Some people never recover because it is not the time itself that it important. It is the wisdom you gain over time. Just because you love someone immensely, it does not follow that you cannot love another an much in another way. You will heal as you grow because you will change as you learn.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

That was beautiful Wolfco.Thank you.

Well you should get over it move on with your life and not try to think of it so much. Try mending your heart with friends and family, if not time heals all wounds. For in life you can only move foward and never back.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

i've never experienced that so i dont know

Gamertag:legendz009

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! If I is you,I will try to solve it quickly and surely.By the way,if you choose time to wait a few days,it also can help you too,but try not to forget your two memory,because special and unique. !!! right ???

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

You can't heal a broken heart but you can just forget about everything. You'll eventually forget about getting your heart broken when you find another person that will luv you back. I hope you'll feel better about your broken heart and just live on with your life, ok? ^^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

"a break up is like a broken mirror, dont hurt yourself trying to fix it". this is like my rule :D

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I like that rule.I'm trying to forget but everything takes time.I just need a little time to mend what has been reopened.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

its alright. dont be scared to reopen your heart. the right person will come for you :) i never experienced being broken hearted but im pretty sure i broke someone else's heart.

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.