Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you heal a broken heart? - Minitokyo

How do you heal a broken heart?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Lumella

Lumella

Codename: Crimson

Time and care of your family or friends may help heal your ruffled heart.There is so many ways on how to heal it to different person. All you have to do is forget your bad experience/s then turn into a better leaf. Stand in the crowd and show that you're not affected. Show them that you can live without the person that dumped you out or hurt you. It's a way that will help you be a stronger and better person than before.

Signature

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I'm trying to feel better.He ripped open all my old wounds.So like I said before it will take time.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

time will heal a broken heart. what lumella said is good. you'll get over it eventually and you'll go on living. it's alright.

Quote by Sanzosgirl19I'n the game of love does anyone ever win?Maybe there is no way you can ever heal what have all ready been hurt.Maybe you can not find what is already lost.
So I ask you people of MT is there anyway to heal a broken heart?
I'n the game of love.............I lost.

hey you beat me to it, I did a search on this topic because I wanted to know...I am glad you did.
I am going through the exact same thing...I also lost. I can't really what I am feeling but I feel so sad, lost and very unhappy about myself. Now I am going back to see if anyone has the words I am needing right now.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

LAVOS

Time Devourer

Mate, welcome to my club. I think many of us have lost in the game of love some time (at least once, including me). I'm taking the path of time to try to heal my shattered heart, I know it'll take time, but It's the only choice one can make. The other one is just end this life, but I don't think something like this deserves that.

"Ye Shall be as Gods"

WiseSalesman

WiseSalesman

SWITZERLAND

Theoretically, whatever you do to express yourself (art, play guitar....I write and sing) could help you to expel some emotion. Possibly having it bottled can cause more pain than actually experiencing it. Also, crying helps, although it feels terrible while you're doing it.

This is possibly the worst advice anyone could ever give you, but I've found drinking sometimes numbs things. It's the only thing that's helping me right now.

No, I'm not from Switzerland. It's a statement on my religious beliefs. It's....well, look, it's just too much to explain here, alright?

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

=( Yea there are ways to heal broken hearts..I guess it takes time or just finding some one new. I've had a couple of broken hearts, but I just ate ice cream, watched movies, did my homework and pretty soon I felt better.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

in my personal experience, its hard to heal a broken heart. time doesn't really do much, just helps you to forget. generally i just busy myself with other things until something else comes along.

just appreciate what you had. live and learn.

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

Quote by melissa-clynejust forget it and start all over again!and eat chocolate that always helps!XD

yup agree with that and not just choklate eat evrything u want :sweat:

by putting back the pieces through time, time is the key.

I'm still healing from one. I think distance aids time in healing. I was doing fine, then saw my ex and I was right back in that painful place I didn't want to be. It took some great friends to help me back up from that. I hope you have some good freinds to keep you up too ;)

Quote by squallkicksI'm still healing from one. I think distance aids time in healing. I was doing fine, then saw my ex and I was right back in that painful place I didn't want to be. It took some great friends to help me back up from that. I hope you have some good freinds to keep you up too ;)

I wish I had some distance, the only distance I have is my days off of work. Just when I think I am okay I go back to work and there he is... and the squeeze in my heart continues...but what scares me the most is that I will lose him as a friend. Maybe I will do like Sailor Moon and eat away my sorrows ( I love that episode)

Signature

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Lol Yes I love Sailor moon as well.Eating helps me a little.But just stoping and thinking about him and then moveing on is what I'm trying to do now.

yes I am with you Sanzosgirl19 maybe not too much eating I still have to look good when I meet that special someone *hee hee*

Signature

WiseSalesman

WiseSalesman

SWITZERLAND

Quote by wickedchild

Quote by squallkicksI'm still healing from one. I think distance aids
time in healing. I was doing fine, then saw my ex and I was right back
in that painful place I didn't want to be. It took some great friends
to help me back up from that. I hope you have some good freinds to keep
you up too ;)

I wish I had some distance, the only distance I have is my days off of
work. Just when I think I am okay I go back to work and there he is...
and the squeeze in my heart continues...but what scares me the most is
that I will lose him as a friend. Maybe I will do like Sailor Moon and
eat away my sorrows ( I love that episode)

I'm trapped in a simialr situation. I'd love to just never see her again, but she basically told me I'm one of the only people she considers a good friend, and that she'd be devastated if we were to not spend time together anymore. So what am I supposed to do? Be a total cad and think only of my own feelings? Or go through excruiating pain every time I see her, because it's better for her? I'm doing the latter, because I don't feel like I have a choice. And I'm drinking a lot. It's not at all healthy. I don't reccomend it.

No, I'm not from Switzerland. It's a statement on my religious beliefs. It's....well, look, it's just too much to explain here, alright?

OMG Wisesalesman stop that drinking first of all, it only helps you temporarily. It's the same here being friends doesn't help, but I don't wanna lose him as a friend really, but it's almost too painful to be in the same room...I have to make a choice for my sanity's sake.

Signature

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I'm so sorry to here that.But I will say that drinking is not going to help you.

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

well the only thing i can say is duct tape for once dont work. :D.
sorry i hate it when ppl are sad so im an ice breaker^^ hope it kind of helped you, Sanzosgirl but if it didnt just talk to people^^ my pm and guest book are always open =)

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

As others have said it, time. Love is not always lovely, it is like a double edged sword, keep an eye out for the other side.

-repeat-

Guenhwyvar2005

A lonely Weapon

The only advice that I can give anyone with a broken heart, is to deal with it one day at a time. People must remember that in the game of love, you must feel the good stuff and the bad stuff. You can't have one without the other or else it isn't love, it is a dream.

Yes I agree one day at a time...just keep on taking that step forward...I saw him yesterday and I really wanted to talk with him, but I kept away...I need to be rid of these feelings so I can truly smile again.

Signature

darkelohim

darkelohim

~La Sonrisa de Karenin~

In Mexico we say :Un clavo saca a otro clavo, .......... translation: A nail pull up another nail.

resume: search for another love

"Teniendo en cuenta que mañana a estas horas podia estar muerto, el hecho de ser valiente o no carecia de importancia. En realidad, todo carecia de importancia, incluso la propia vida. El hecho de que mirara un arbol o no lo hiciera tampoco importaba. No le importaba al arbol, ni a los hombres de su compañia, ni al resto del mundo. Solo le importaba a el y, cuando dejara de existir, ya no le importaria a nadie."

James Jones
The Thin Red Line

xange

xange

~white bunny~

Here's a little recipe from someone who has gone through something similar:

~Go out with your close friends.
~Try to have fun.
~Start working for your goals in life, like your studies, carrier, get a car, etc.
~Get to know yourself, meditate what you know did wrong in the relationship.
~And stay focus on your life and don't think of him/her.
~Try new things in life and you'll see that soon you'll find someone that better connects with you. I hope to help :)

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

One of those, hm? No, I don't think there is any way to heal a broken heart. Its one of those things that has to happen on its own... try thinking about it like your heart is its own person. If you try to fix it, it might just end up being more broken than it already is, so you have to leave it to its own devices and allow it to deal with stuff on its own sometimes.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.